One hundred eighteen- Jensen

A/N hey guys I'm back and feeling better. I deleted my last part because I didn't want people feeling bad for me or ruining my happy reading environment. But I still got the comments people left and I really really appreciate it with all my heart. I couldn't reply because I deleted it but I guess it didn't go through for some people because I was still getting votes and comments. But I really did love all of them and I'm sorry you had to witness that shit show lmao. So on that note, happy 2018! (Also I think a couple people made requests but I lost them so just resend them if you did)

******************

Imagine: it was Jensen's birthday and he wanted nothing more than to spend it with you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Imagine: it was Jensen's birthday and he wanted nothing more than to spend it with you. So you decided to surprise him before a convention and he got so excited. During the convention, he found himself waving at you a lot.

Jensen: "if people weren't aware, my beautiful girlfriend is here in the crowd."

Crowd: *cheers while you wave to everyone*

Jensen: *waves at you with a loving smile* "hi baby."

You: "happy birthday!"

***************
A/N that sucked ass but oh well. I was gonna post this yesterday but it was my mom's wedding so I was busy all day.

Supernatural Gif Imagines *on break*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें