Chapter Forty-Nine: Again

Jennie's POV

Three months had past and I am now okay. I was discharged two months ago and we all continue with our life. Since we did not celebrate Lisa's birthday coz I was in a coma, we decided to celebrate it, I know it's so late but it's also like a vacation for all of us. We are all flying to Jeju tonight. Lisa had been busy catching up with her work in the past few months. Now that she has free time, we will use it wisely.

"Ready to go now Nini?" Lisa ask.

"Yeah, where's Ella?" I ask.

"She's with Naeun and Bambam."

Jisoo Unnie finally adopted Naeun, she is now Naeun's guardian. Naeun was really happy when Jisoo told her that she's hers already. Naeun calls Jisoo unnie as daddy and Naeun is proud to call Chaeng her mommy. She would always tell her daddy to  marry Chaeng already and Unnie would answer that time will come and she'll marry Rosie.

"Yah, babe why are you ignoring me again? Are you on your period?" Seulgi asks as she walks downstairs.

She following Irene unnie who looks so pissed.

"Go away! I don't want to see you bear." Irene Unnie said and walk pass us.

"Haissst! These woman." Seulgi complains and follows Irene unnie again.

Irene Unnie and Seulgi are now in a relationship and they always fight. Irene Unnie is so protective and so possessive over Seulgi. Unnie is really a territorial one.

"Is everyone ready?" Appa asks.

"Yes." We all said in unison.

"Good then, let's go." Umma said and we walk towards the van.

"Mommy carry me." I heard Ella said.

I carried her and kissed her cheeks.

"Hi princess." Lisa greeted Ella.

Ella didn't say anything and rolled her eyes.

"Ella Ruby Rose Kim! Why are you rolling your eyes on your Dada?" I ask.

"Because Dada won't play with me anymore. Dada always ignores me. Dada won't watch movies with me anymore. Dada don't love me anymore." Ella sadly said.

Lisa look so guilty. Because of her busyness, she don't bond with Ella that much.

"Princess, don't say that. Dada loves you." Lisa said.

"Yup, Dada loves you very much, she's just busy with her work that is why she doesn't have free time to play with you." I said.

"Please don't be angry at Dada. I promise to play with my Princess always." Lisa said.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." Lisa said.

Ella opened her arms and Lisa hugs her. Lisa then carried Ella and we go inside the van.

The driver drives towards the airport. As we reach the airport, we all go down the van walk towards the boarding. We are going to use the private plane of the Manobans. Lisa help me and Ella in going up the plane, I sat down near the window and Ella sat in my lap. Lisa sat beside me and in front of us is Jisoo unnie, Chaeng and Naeun.

"Mommy are we going back to Jeju?" Ella ask.

"Yes baby." I said.

"Yey! Can Naeun and I play at the beach?"

"Of course you can but just play tomorrow, we need to rest when we got there." I said.

She nodded and look out at the window.

-

The next day came and we are all here at the shore enjoying the beach. Jisoo Unnie and Lisa are at the see with Naeun and Ella.

"You look happy." Someone said beside me.

"Of course I am happy. I am happy that we got our freedom, I'm happy that you, Ella and Jisoo unnie are happy." I said to Irene unnie.

"I am happy too, seeing you smile every day, doing the things you like and being free, not worrying about others."

"Because happiness is what we deserve Unnie." I said.

She nodded and hug me.

"Awww, me too! I wanna join!" Chaeng shouted.

She runs towards us and we hug each other.

"Me three!" IU unnie said.

"Me four, me four!" Bambam shouted.

"Me five!" Seulgi shouted and run towards us.

"Of course we should join that too." Appa and umma hug us too.

"Yah! Group hug!" The four wet people shouted.

We laugh and just stay there admiring the sea. We spent our day at the beach, night came and we are still here at the shore. We are eating dinner when Appa stands up.

"Everyone, I am proudly saying that I kept my promise to my best buddy, which is Jennie's dad. His daughters are here and even his niece. So..... KIM! Look at us, we are now complete! I hope you are proud of me! And of course to your daughter and niece too! I promise to take good care of these princesses!" Appa said.

A tear fell down, appa really did a big help, he saves us, he got our company which he is managing for the meantime, and he always do everything to show to us that he can be our father too.

"Thank you Appa." I said.

"Welcome my dear. " He said.

The night continues and I noticed that Lisa is not here.

"Unnie, have you seen Lisa?" I ask IU unnie.

"I saw her going to the dining." IU unnie said.

"Okay, I'll check if she's there." I said and headed towards the dining.

"Hi Jennie." Dahyun greeted.

"Hi! Is Lisa here?" I ask.

"No, I haven't seen her." She said.

"Okay, thanks!"

Where could that monkey be.

I walk back outside but I did not saw everyone. Huh?

I look around and still no one. Suddenly, someone talks behind me.

"Jennie, my Wife, my Nini, my Kitten. I know we start with a fake marriage, fake vows, fake promises in front of God. I told you that I want to be your friend even we are married, two strangers that became friends, I help you and you help me. You brought light in my life, you give me hope to love someone again. You give me love, care and happiness. Losing you is really hard... Really really hard. I can't live without you my Nini. I confessed my feelings but you pushed me away, I always do everything to show you that I love you. Then the most amazing and wonderful time came, it's you saying that you love me. That was the most happiest moment in my life. I told myself that I won't ever let you go, I don't want you to leave me Nini. I'm scared, scared that you'll leave me someday, I want us to be together forever. I want to be tied with you forever. I want God to see us saying true vows, showing our love in front of Him, I want Him to see that. That finally, Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim are getting married because they love each other, because they found their happiness in each other. "

She kneeled in front of me and said.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, will you accept to be with these Monkey of yours forever? Will you let me take care of you and our Ella forever? Will you..... Marry me again Jennie Kim?"

"YES! Of course, I'll marry you again Lili."

-

Edited.