Chapter Thirty-Nine: Lost

Jennie's POV

"Nini, please stop crying, I promise to get our Ella back. Just please stop crying, its bad for you." Lisa said trying to calm down.

Its been three hours since Ella was lost. Uncle kidnaps her. He got her. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Nini please." Lisa plead.

I look at her and she's on the verge of crying again.

"I'm sorry. I just, I'm really worried about Ella." I said in between of my sobs.

"I know, I am too, I promise to get Ella back." She said.

"But what if he harms you?" Now I'm also worried about Lisa.

"It's okay, don't worry too much, I don't wanna see you pass out again."

"Sorry. I promise I will." I said.

"Good, let's rest first. I will find Ella first thing in the morning. I love you Nini." She said.

"I love you too." I said and hug her.

I can't help thinking about Ella. I hope he won't hurt Ella. I hope Ella is okay.

Mom, dad, I'm sorry, I failed to protect Ella. I tried, but I'm not that brave and strong like Jisoo Unnie. Sorry for disappointing the both of you. This time, I promise to do everything. I'll be stronger and braver. But please be at Ella's side right now. She needs me. But I can't, please.

I thought to myself before drifting to sleep.
-
The next morning, I woke up without Lisa beside me. Maybe she's downstairs. I walk towards the bathroom and freshen up myself. My eyes hurt from crying, it's red and puffy.

Going out of the bathroom, I saw the unicorn Lisa gave to Ella. Seeing it makes me cry.

"I'm sorry Ella. I failed you again." I said and hug the unicorn.

After some time, I fix myself again and head out of the room. As I reach the living room, there was IU unnie, Jisoo unnie, Rosie and Irene Unnie. Where's Lisa?

I look at my two unnies and their eyes are puffy and red too.

Irene Unnie opened her arms and I walk towards her to give her a hug.

"Everything will be alright Jennie."

"I hope so Unnie." I said.

After hugging her, I hug my Jisoo Unnie too.

"Sorry Unnie, I didn't protect Ella, just like how I promise to protect her all the time." I said.

"Jendeuk, please stop blaming yourself. You did protect her a lot Jennie, you've encountered a lot of pain just to protect and save her. I don't wanna hear you blaming yourself again, Ella won't like it too." Jisoo unnie said.

I nodded and smile. I hope so.

"Where's Lisa?" I ask.

"She left early with, Umma, Appa, Seulgi and Bambam. They all go to the company." IU unnie said.

"Is it safe?" I ask.

"There were a lot of guards with them so, yeah."

I nodded.

Mama Yoli came and told us that breakfast is ready. We all headed to the dining area and as I eat, I remembered Ella again.

I hope his feeding Ella. How can I eat while my Ella is in danger.

"Hey, Unnie, are you okay? Why did you suddenly stop eating?" I heard Rosie said.

"Nothing, I'm okay." I said.

I continued to eat and after eating, I go to our room and look for my phone but I can't find it. Maybe Lisa brought it with her. I decided to go back down and join the others.

Earlier I saw many guards surrounding the mansion and I hope its enough to make all of us safe.

"Jennie, me and Rosé will leave first. Okay?" IU Unnie said.

"Yes unnie, take care." I said.

"Ne, just ask Mama Yoli if you need anything. Arasso?"

"Ne Unnie."

I bid my goodbye and they left. Jisoo Unnie is in her room and I'm with Irene unnie her at the living room watching a movie.

After a while, we heard a loud thud at the kitchen.

"What was that?"

Me and Irene unnie stands up and walks towards the kitchen. I screamed at what I saw.

Mama Yoli was lying down on the floor with a knife stab on her side. Blood was drifting down the floor. My hands are trembling. I'm crying. I don't know what to do.

I look at my back but I didn't saw Irene Unnie. Where is she?

"What happened? I heard a scream." Jisoo unnie came running.

I didn't answer her, she checks on what I saw and she got shocked too.

"Where's Irene unnie?" She asks.

"I don't know, she was just at my back but when I look she wasn't there already." I said while crying.

Jisoo Unnie cursed.

Guards go in the room and ask what happen. They saw Mama Yoli, one guard was talking to someone on the phone.

I just don't know what to do! Jisoo Unnie guided towards the living area and guards followed us.

"Jennie stay here okay? I'll look for Irene." Unnie said and I just nodded.

She told some guards to help her look for Irene and they did. Two guards stayed her to protect.

I hope Irene Unnie isn't lost.

Almost fifteen minutes had past and mo sign of Irene Unnie.

"NOOOOO!!" A shout was heard and I'm sure it was Jisoo unnie.

We run towards the backyard and saw the guard that was with Jisoo unnie lying down on the floor with a lot of stabs on his back.

No!

"Unnie! Jisoo unnie! Where are you?" I shouted.

Tears kept on falling down my eyes.

One of the guards that's with told them to look for Jisoo unnie too. They all left except one.

"Ma'am let's head back inside." The guard said.

I just nodded. He assisted me inside.

No, they can't be lost. They can't be.

"We look everywhere but we can't see both of them." A guard said.

No!

-

Edited.