Chapter Forty-Seven: Wake up

Lisa's POV

Its been one month and a half and still Jennie is not yet waking up. Every week the doctor checks her and she always says that Jennie is getting better, we just need to wait for her to wake up. I hope she won't be in a coma for eight months, I don't want to see her suffer again.

Someone comes in and it was Chaeng. After a week when we saved Jennie and the others, Rosé, Seulgi,  Umma, and IU unnie decided to come home already.

"Hey, monkey. How is Jennie Unnie?" She asks.

"Still the same, nothing change." I said.

"Auntie and Uncle said that go home first. You also need to rest Lisayah."

"I'm okay, I'll just stay here." I said.

"No, you really need to rest, you didn't have proper sleep and you don't eat properly too. Head home first, I'll stay here." Said Rosé.

"What if she wakes up and I'm not here?"

"Don't worry I'll call you right away." She said.

"Ugh! Fine." I said.

Rosie smiled in victory. I bid my goodbye to my sleeping Jennie and to Rosé.

Jisoo unnie was discharged on the day Rosé and the other came back. The first thing she did was visit Jennie. She's gaining the trust of Naeun and she hasn't asked the kid about the adoption. Chichu said that she'll take it slowly.

I hope when I come back here at the hospital, Jennie is already awake.

Third Person's POV

A girl in a white dress is smiling at her parents. She's happy to be with her parents again. But her parents are worried that the girl might like it too much to stay with them.

"Honey, I think it's time for her to go back where she really belongs." The man said to his wife.

"I know." Said the wife.

While the two talk, they felt someone hugging them. It was their daughter.

"I love you mom." Said the daughter.

"I love you too dear."

"What about me?" Her dad asks.

"Of course I love you too daddy."

"I love you too Jennie." Said her dad.

"Are you happy?"

"Yes, I am. Coz I am here with the both of you. I really missed you guys a lot." Said Jennie.

"We missed you too dear." Said her mother.

"Do you like it here?"

"Yeah, it is peaceful here and it is really beautiful here." Jennie said.

"I'm glad that you like it here Jennie. But it is time for you to go back my dear." Het dad said.

Jennie looks at him confusedly.

"What do you mean go back dad?"

"You need to go back where you really belong." He said and showed Lisa with everyone else.

"No dad, these is where I belong."

"No dear. It's not yet your time." Said her mom.

"But, can I just stay here? With you guys? I want to stay here." Jennie said.

"We want you too to stay here Jennie. But it is not yet your time. You need to go back to your family. They are waiting for you Jennie." Said her dad.

Jennie looks at the view of everyone at Jennie's hospital room.

"Do I really need to go back?"

"Yes, they need you."

"But I need you too. I don't want to go back and get hurt again." Jennie said.

"You won't ever get hurt again Jennie. I promise. " Her mom said.

Jennie just stares at her parents and tears started to fall down her eyes.

"Please don't cry. We know that you need us, your Jisoo unnie need us and our Ella needs us but we can't go back there. Only you can Jennie." Her dad said and wipe her daughter's tears.

"They miss you already Jennie. They all want you to wake up. " Said her mom.

"Go back to them Jennie. They'll give you the love that you truly deserve. They will take care of you. You have them Jennie, you have your family." Her dad said.

"Irene needs her bitchy cousin, Irene needs her favorite cousin, she needs your advice. Ella needs you, she needs your motherly and sisterly love Jennie, she needs her mommy Jennie. Jisoo needs her clingy sister, she needs you to stay beside her all the time, Jisoo needs her baby Jenduek." Her mom said and showed three different occasions.

The first one was Irene crying beside a sleeping Jennie telling her to wake up. The second one was Jisoo crying but threatening her sleeping sister that she's going to eat every milk ice cream in the world. These made Jennie laugh a little. The last one was Ella with Lisa.

"Dada, when will mommy wake up. You said she'll wake up soon." Said Ella.

"I know princess, mommy will wake up really really soon, I promise. We just need to wait." Said Lisa.

"See, they need you even the Manobans need and your friends." Said her dad.

"Jennieyah, wake up already, you'll still help me in winning Irene's heart. Wake up already and someone might get her already from me. Wake up now JenJen." Said Seulgi

"Jenduekie! Jenduek! Jenjen! Jennie! Wake up now, please. I'm hungry! Wake up, I miss you and your cooking already unnie." Said Chaeng.

Jennie laughs on what the two said.

"Jennieyah! Wake up, we still hadn't finished our girly talk and we aren't even doing a shopping. You promised me." Said IU.

"Unnie! Wake up, dongsaeng needs you! No one will help me in teasing Lisa unnie." Said Bambam.

"Jennie dear, wake up already. I wanna see your eyes open. I'm not yet done in telling you my and your mom's story." Mrs. Manoban said.

"Jennie, wake up, we are not yet competing in cooking. Don't tell me you are giving up, told ya I'm the best cooker." Said Mr. Manoban.

They really miss Jennie.

"Your wife needs you the most." Said her dad.

"Wifey, My Nini. Please wake up, I missed you already. Don't sleep too much. You said you'll going to make me a doughnut. I miss my savage and cute Nini. Please wake up. I love you." Lisa said a tear escape from her eyes.

"I love you too Lili." Said Jennie.

Jennie look at her parents and said.

"Mom, dad, I'm ready to go back."

-

Edited.