Chapter Thirty: Angry Kitten

Jennie's POV

I hurried down the stairs as I smelled something that is burned. As I reach the kitchen, I saw a panicking Lisa and Ella.

"Oh gosh! Ella, what should I do? Your sister will sue me!" Lisa said trying to stop the fire of the burning egg.

"You didn't listen to me Lisa Unnie! I told you not to cook! Jennie Unnie will get angry at you!" Ella said.

That's my cue to walk toward Lisa and get the pan to put it on the sink, and I turned on the faucet and let the fire go. I turn around and look over Lisa And Ella.

"Mianhe." They both said in unison.

"I told you not to cook coz you'll burn the kitchen!" I exclaimed.

"I know, sorry Nini,  Ella said she's hungry, so I tried cooking but that happens." Lisa explained.

"You could have woken me up." I said.

I look at Lisa pissed. Gosh this woman!
I signaled Ella to play first while I talk to Lisa.

"Nini, I'm really sorry. Please don't be angry." Lisa said walking towards me.

"Oh no Lisayah! Don't go near me! Nor hold me! Or even talk to me after this talk! You kept on pissing me off starting last night." I said annoyed.

"I know, I know, sorry. I won't do that again. I promise I will not get drunk anymore."She said.

Well apparently, Lisa and Seulgi planned of getting drunk last night which Lisa didn't tell me. Seulgi brought Lisa to a club coz she's heartbroken. It was already 1 am in the morning but still no Lisa insight. Jisoo Unnie called me and asking help coz Lisa and Suelgs made a scene last night. Lisa gave me a hard time as we go home.

"Be sure of that." I said.

"Yes, I promise. So, thus your Lili now forgiven?" She cutely asks.

"Of course!............. NO!" I sternly said.

She faced palm on what I said and pout.

"I thought I was forgiven. Can I not touch you? Get near you? And talk to you after this?" She asks in a baby voice.

Gosh! She's so cute! But still no.

"No. Now go away and let me cook." I said.

"But Nin-."

"Ah, ah, ah, no talking Lisayah, now shoo." I said and get three eggs.

"Nini we ar-."

"I said no more talking Pranpriya!" I said.

She just nodded and left.

I want to hug her but I have my period and it makes me pissed and annoyed every time I see Lisa's face right now.

As I cook, Ella walks inside the kitchen.

"Unnie, are you done cooking already?"

"Not yet baby, why? Are you hungry already?" I ask and carry her.

She nodded cutely.

"Don't worry its nearly done. Now go call your Lisa unnie, so we can eat. " I said as I put her down.

"Okay!" She said and run towards the living area.

I set up the table and when I'm done, Ella came back with Lisa beside her. Ella sitted excitedly and Lisa sitted silently.
Weird. But I don't care right now, what I want is peace but also fun. Ugh! I hate it when I have a period!