Chapter Thirty-Five: Poem

Lisa's POV

Today is the day. I'm taking Jennie on a date tonight. Well, I ask for help from Dahyun and Nayeon and they both agreed so its easier for me.

Dahyun is with me and we are walking towards my hotel room, I'm bringing a bouquet of daisy since it's Jennie's favorite flower. As we reach the door I knock and no one answered.

I knock again and still, no one answered. I look at Dahyun and she's confused I think? I open the door and saw no one. I look around and still no one. Gosh! Where are they?

"Lisa! There's a note here." I heard Dahyun shout.

I walk towards the kitchen and get a note from Dahyun.

Hey Lili! Sorry I headed out first! Don't worry, you'll still see me. See you near the big rock on the left side of the beach. And take the yellow envelope with you, you can only open it when you're alone. See you Lili.
                                 ~Nini~

After reading the note I look at Dahyun and ask if she knows anything. She said no. We headed out and I told Dahyun that I'll go first. When she was gone, I open the envelope and got shocked by what I saw.

When did I have a photo like this?I look at the back of the Polaroid and there was a paper stick to it

I look at the back of the Polaroid and there was a paper stick to it. I got it and opened it.

Eh?? What does this mean?

I look around and there are a lot of couples around. I look so lost in these couples. As I walk, an old couple gave me the same yellow envelope.

"Here, the pretty lady told us to give these to you. Don't break her heart. She's a keeper." The old man said.

"Uhm, thank you." I said and got the envelope.

As they walk away I immediately opened it.