Chapter Thirty-Three: Jeju Island

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, Nini. Wake up, we're here." I heard Lisa said.

I slowly open my eyes and remove my head on Lisa's shoulders. I look at Lisa who's carrying a sleeping Ella.

"Are we here already?" I ask.

"Yes Nini. We're about to land." She said.

Well, after our playtime earlier, Lisa said to pack our bag and we are already leaving. We used Lisa's private plane. The plane has landed and Lisa helps me to stand up. She carried Ella as we go down and still manage to help me go down.

We rode a car to go to her hotel. Yup, the hotel she owns. As we reach the hotel, we walk towards the reception area.

"Lisa-sshi! Long time no see! How are you?" The girl asks.

"I'm good Dahyunie! How about you? you're at a night shift already? I thought it was Nayeon?" Lisa ask.

"I'm good! Nope! Still a morning shift and Nayeon was transferred to be on the morning shift too. One of the employees is absent so I take over her shift." She said.

"Oww nice. By the way Dahyun these is Jennie and Jennie these is Dahyun she's my friends here along with Nayeon." Lisa said.

"Hi! Nice meeting you Dahyun." I said and offer a handshake.

"Nice meeting you too Jennie! So, are you Lisa's girlfriend?" Dahyun ask.

"She's my wife Dahyunie" Lisa said as she shows our wedding ring.

"Jinja! Wow! Why didn't you invite me to your wedding?!" Dahyun exclaimed.

Ella moves and complains about the noise.

"Yah! Dahyun! You're so noisy! My princess will wake up!" Lisa whisper yell.

"Sorry! And how did you have a daughter that fast?" Dahyun ask.

Oh gosh! This girl has a lot of questions.

"She's Jennie's sister. Can we now get the key? We are tired from flying." Lisa said.

"Okay. Here. Have a nice stay Jennie." She said.

I said thank you and we walk to the elevator. Lisa presses the highest level button and we wait for the long elevator ride. As we reach our room, Lisa put Ella on the bed. I look at the view from the glass window.

It is so beautiful. As I admire its beauty I felt Lisa back hug me.

"It's beautiful right?" Lisa ask.

"Yeah, and it's so peaceful." I said.

"Let's rest first Nini. Then I'll wake you up when its time for dinner. Okay?"

"Okay." I said and we walk towards the bed.
As I lay down, my eyes immediately close and I drift off to sleep.

Lisa's POV

It's already seven in the evening and Ella just woke from her long sleep. She might be wondering where is she. She looks at me and hugs me.

"Where are we Unnie?" She asks.

"We're in Jeju princess." I said and stroke her hair.

Well I didn't really sleep, I just admire my girls sleep. I enjoy looking at them than watching a drama.

"Is that far away from Seoul?" She asks.

"Yeah, are you hungry?" I ask.

She nodded and pout.