Chapter Twenty-Nine: My Bestfriends' Soulmate

Lisa's POV

Its been two days since our date and I'm really busy with work. I just want to go home and spend time with my girls. I always leave the house early, I can't even see Ella before I leave and I got home late and my girls are already sleeping when I got there.

I heard my phone ring and I answered it without knowing who's the caller.

L: Hello?
J: Lisayah!
L: Yah! Don't need to shout you chickin!
J: Stop shouting too, you monkey!
L: What do you want unnie? Why did you call?
J: Let's  eat lunch.
L: Just go with Seulgi or Irene unnie, I have a lot of things to finish.
J: Yah! Ande! You need to eat!
L: But Unnie I'm bu-
J: Pssh! Okay! I will tell Jenduek you're skipping your lunch.
L: Yah! Aniyo! Okay! I will go with you. Wait for me at the parking right now. Annyeong!

I hung up the phone and fix my thing fast. I don't want to let Jennie know that I skip eating lunch because of my busy schedule. I go out of the office and saw Seulgi texting someone and she's smiling like an idiot.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi! Why are smiling like an idiot?" I said.

"Yah! You monkey! You startled me!" She yelled putting her hands on her chest.

"Kekeke! Sorry Bear, I'm just curious why you look so happy." I said.

"Well, I got a date tonight Manoban." She proudly said.

"What!? A date?! Jinja! Are you serious?!" I shouted.

"Yah! Stop shouting! And yes I'm serious." She said.

"Who's your date?" I ask.

"It's a secret, I'll tell you tomorrow. For now, I owe Irene lunch. NyeongAn Lisayah!" She said and left.

What the! She didn't even wait for me! Aish!
I just walk towards the elevator and texted Jennie.

Hey Nini! I'm heading out to eat lunch with Jisoo Unnie. How about you? Did you and Ella already eat lunch?

I sent it and the elevator tings saying we reached the ground floor. I walk towards the parking and I saw a pissed Chickin! Kekeke!

"Yah! Why are you so slow!" She said.

"Sorry unnie, let's go, I'll treat you your fave chicken." I said.

She smiled and dragged me towards her car. I guess she will drive.

I open the car's door and sit at the shotgun seat. Jisoo unnie started driving and I turn on my phone to see Jennie's text.

From: Nini
Hi Lili! Yes, we just finished eating. Have a great lunch! BTW, Ella is asking if you're going home early today.

To: Nini
I don't know yet Nini but I'll let you know. See you Nini. I love you!

After sending it, I look out and saw that we already stopped. Jisoo Unnie is not here anymore, maybe she's already inside. I walk inside and saw unnie ordering already, I paid on what she ordered and we sat near the windows.

We talk to some things randomly when Jisoo unnie told me something that made me curious and shock.

"I want to court someone."

"Huh!? Who??" I ask.

"Chaeyoungie."

"Woah! Jinja?! Do you like my cousin?! Hah! I knew it!" I said excitedly.

She just giggled.

"Did you already confess your feelings to her?" I ask.

"Not yet, but I'll take her to a dinner date tonight and I will tell her my feelings." She said.

"Goodluck on that Unnie." I said and munch my food.

"I hope it goes well."

"Oww, it will Chickin, don't worry." I said and tap her shoulders.

We finish eating our food and go back to the office. I continued my work and Seulgi seems to be happy the whole afternoon.

I was busy signing a proposal when my phone rings. I didn't answer it and continue to work. It rings again so I answered a little bit annoyed.

L: Hello?!
E: Lisa Unnie
L: Ella?
E: Ne it's me Unnie. Did I disturb you unnie? Sorry unnie, I'll just hang up now.
L: Wait no Princess. You didn't disturb me, it's okay.

I remove the phone on my ear and see who's the caller, oww Ella used Jennie's phone.

E: Are you sure unnie?
L: Yeah and why are you holding your Unnie's phone?
E: Jennie unnie is cooking for dinner and I want to tell you to go home and eat dinner with us. Please unnie.
L: Awww okay Princess. I'm going home. I'm near to finishing my work.
E:Yeheyyyy! Can we also watch a movie after we eat?
L:Ofcourse we can. I'll hang up now so I can finish my work already, okay?
E: Okay unnie. Bye! Love you unnie!
L: Bye princess, I love you too.

After hanging up. Well, I can't say no when it comes to my Princess or my Nini. I concentrated on my work again.

"Hey Lisayah." I heard Seulgi greeted.

"Yes Kang?" I ask.

"How do you confess your feeling to someone?"

"The heck! Why does everyone this day have feelings to confess to others?" I ask.

Seulgi laugh and said.
"Wae?"

"Well, Jisoo unnie said to me that she has plans on courting Rosé and she will confess tonight." I said.

"Well, maybe Jennie will confess her love for you?" She grin.

"No she won't I know it. She's not yet ready Kang. But I hope so." I said.

Well, Seulgi and Chaeng already know the real story about me and Jennie so yeah.

"Awww! Don't lose hope you Manoban. So how do I tell my feeling?"

"Yah! I don't know, just go with the flow. When you know it's the right time then tell her or him. So who's that someone that got my best friend's attention?"

"Ahm, Irene." She said.

"Hah! Love at first sight!" I teased.

"Yah! Stop!"

I continued to tease her as  I fix my things ready to get home.

Jennie may or may not yet tell me she loves me but I will always wait for my Nini.

For now, I'm proud of my best friends finding their soulmate. Ehee!

-

Edited.