Chapter Thirty-One: She's Back

Third Person's POV

A confused bunny is trying to catch up with the angry kitten walking fast away from the hungry chipmunk who kept on teasing her as they left the penthouse a while ago.

Jennie kept on walking and walking and walking until Chaeng complained.

"How come she can walk that fast with her short legs?"

Irene laugh and Jennie glared at Chaeng's words.

"It is our powers Chaengah." Irene mimicked.

"Ehh? I don't care! I'm hungry! Let's go!" Chaeng said and go into some random restaurant without looking at where she's heading in.

The two just followed and sit right next to Rosé. They ordered and Jennie texted Lisa asking if Ella is okay.

They talk to some random things when the topic change to Irene and Seulgi.

"I heard Seulgi confessed to you." Jennie started.

"Well, yeah."

"Jinja! Wow! That bear didn't even tell me!" Rosé exclaimed.

They talked about Irene's date with Seulgi and how that Bear confessed to her. Irene didn't know that Seulgi will feel really hurt when Irene rejected her. Irene thought that she would not hurt Suelgi that much.

"Don't you really like her back?" Rosé ask.

"Well, I don't know." Irene answered honestly.

"What do you mean you don't know Unnie?" Jennie ask.

"I do enjoy her company, I feel happy every time I'm with her but I can't tell that I like her, we just met like a few weeks, that's not enough to tell you liked someone." Irene explained.

"Pshh, yes it can be, look at Lisa, she fell in love with Jennie easily." Rosie said that made the brunette blush.

"Well duh, my dear cousin has charms." Irene said teasing Jennie.

While the three girls are having fun teasing each other, they didn't realize that someone was listening and following them since they left Jisoo's condo to fetch Irene.

As they leave the restaurant, that someone continued to follow them and keeping an eye on them.

"Go ahead first, I'll just go to the restroom." Jennie said.

"Want us to accompany you?" Rosé ask.

"Nope, I'm okay. I'll just follow." Jennie said.

The two nodded and started to walk. Jennie walks in the opposite way. While she was walking, someone goes near her.

"Hey, excuse me, can I ask where the restroom is?" A girl asks.

"Ow, ahm, I'm heading there too, come with me." Jennie politely said.

"Kamsamnida." The girl said.

"Your welcome." Jennie said.

They reach the restroom and they do their own business. As they go out, the girl talk.

"Thank you again. By the way, I'm Sana."

"Welcome. I'm Jennie. Nice meeting you." Jennie said.

They talk and talk when Jennie's phone beep. She read the text and face Sana.

"Hey, nice meeting you again Sana. But I need to go."

"Oww, okay, nice meeting you too Jennie. See you around." Sana said and waved goodbye.

Jennie headed to where Chaeng and Irene at and Rosé look so pissed.

"Yah! Jenduek! What happen?!"

"Yah! Chill chipmunk. Let's go." Jennie said and pulled Rosé.

They spent their afternoon at the mall, shopping here, shopping there, shopping everywhere.

As they walk towards the parking lot. Someone bumped into Jennie.

"Hey! Watch where you going!" Rosé angrily said as she helps Jennie to stand up.

"Chaengah! I'm okay, you don't need to shout." Jennie said.

"I'm sorr- Oh Jennie, it's you again. Sorry, I was not looking at my way." Sana said.

"It's okay." Jennie said.

"Sana? Your back!" Chaeng exclaimed.

"Chaeng?" Sana seems to be scared as she asks.

"Yes it's me. Why did you come back? You still have the guts to come back here after of what you have done!" Chaeng is really angry.

"Sorry, I promise I won't disturb you. Excuse me." Sana left.

"Hey, why are you so rude on her?" Irene ask.

"It's nothing, let's not talk about it. It's from the past already. Let's go." Chaeng said.

They walk towards the parking lot and Chaeng started to drive. They drop off first Irene and next was Jennie.

Jennie was about to go down when Chaeng said something.

"Unnie, if you run into Sana. Please do avoid her." Rosè said.

Jennie wanted to ask why but she just nods and leaves.

Jennie reaches the penthouse and she saw a sleeping Lisa on the couch. She put down all the paper bag she's holding and wake up Lisa.

"Lili, wake up."

"Aniyo." Lisa said like a baby.

"Lili, come on. Just rest at our room." Jennie said.

Lisa opened her eyes and sit.

"When did you got back?" Lisa ask.

"Just now. Let's go. I want to sleep too." Jennie said as she pulls Lisa to their room.

Jennie changes her clothes and lies down beside Lisa. Lisa hug her and close her eyes.

"Did Ella gave you a hard time?" Jennie ask.

"No she didn't. How was spending time with Rosé and Irene Unnie?" Lisa said.

"Tiring. Chaeng bought something at every store we go in." Jennie said.

Lisa laughs and tightens her hug to Jennie. Jennie hugs her back and closes her eyes. They both drift off to sleep cuddling each other.

Chaeyoung reaches her condo and she called Jisoo.

J: Yes Baby?
R: Baby your face, we're not yet together chu.
J: Hmm. Why did you call?
R: Where are you?
J: I just reach my condo.
R: Where did you go?
J: Just bought some groceries.
R: Okay, I have something to tell you.
J: What is it?
R: Jennie already knows her.
J: Know who?
R: Sana.
J: She's back?

-

Edited.