Chapter Twelve: Silent Treatment

Lisa's POV

After our little moment at the penthouse, we go out and headed here at the mall.

I admit that I like Jennie. She always makes me happy. She always makes me smile. She is the reason why I'm waking up. At first, she was my wife only in papers but I want to change, I want her to be my real bride, my real wife.

"Uhm Lisa, the traffic light is already green." I was back from my thoughts when I heard Jennie talk.

"Sorry." I said and continue to drive.

I keep on talking as I drive to the mall but she's answering in a nod, yes or no.

I park my car and I open the car door for Jennie.

"Thank you." She said and give me a smile.

A sad smile.

I hold her hand and said.

"You okay Nini?" She nodded as an answer.

I sigh and we walk inside the mall.

"Where do you wanna eat?" I ask.

She shrugs her shoulder and looks around.

Why is she giving me these silent treatments?! Is it because of what I said?

I just walk with her beside me to the restaurant I choose. I let her sit first and I sat in front of her.

"What do you want to eat?" She gave me a shrug of shoulders again.

I sigh and called the waiter. I order what I want and order the same thing for Jennie.

After ordering, I look at my wife whose looking at her lap.

"Nini are you really okay? Are you not feeling well? We can go home now if you-." I was cut off.

"I'm okay Lisa." She said.

I just nod and I got my phone and texted Jisoo Unnie.

Yow Chickin! What food can make Jennie feel better?

I send it and wait for her reply.

Milk flavor ice cream. Is she okay? Or did you two fight?

Ice cream?

Okay, thanks chickin! She's okay and we didn't fight. We just watch something that made her upset.

After replying, I put back my phone in my pocket and the food is already here.

We eat in silence and I hate it. I lost my appetite and I look at Jennie who already finishes her food.

"You done?" She nodded.

"Let's go." I told her and stands up.

"But, you are not yet done eating." She said.

"I lost my appetite. Let's go." I said and walk out of the restaurant.

We go to an ice cream parlor and I ordered milk ice cream and a chocolate one.

I place our order on our table and she just looks at me.

Maybe she didn't like to eat ice cream now. Gosh, Lisa!

"I'm sorry. What do you want? I'll buy it." I told her.

"No, it's okay." She said and ate her ice cream.

I just look at her as she eats her ice cream. She look at me, maybe she felt I was staring at her.

"Ahm, why? Do I have dirt in my face?" She asks.

"Nope." I said.

"Eat your ice cream. It is already melting." She said and I obey.

Please stop giving me a silent treatment again.

Jennie's PoV

I'm already done eating my ice cream and Lisa is just playing with her ice cream.

Milk flavor ice cream is my favorite. I'm happy when Lisa brought me here at the ice cream parlor and bought me a milk flavor.

She's trying her best for me to talk the way we really talk. But right now, I can't coz I kept on thinking about what she told me a while ago.

She said she likes me but I know it's not true. She can't like a girl like me.

I also keep on thinking about the phone. I can't lose it. Uncle will do something. I lost my phone and its a stupid thing I made.

"Let's go Jennie." I heard Lisa said.

She's already standing. I look at her ice cream and she didn't eat it, she just let it melt.

Is she upset that I'm giving her a silent treatment? Or mad?

She walks first out of the ice cream parlor and I followed her.

I should apologize.

I hold her hands that made her stop. She looks at me.

"I-I'm sorry... Lili." I said.

She smiles and hugs me.

"I'm sorry too Nini. But please don't give me a silent treatment again. I hate it." She said and kiss my forehead.

"I promise Lili." I said and broke our hug.

"Okay, now let's go. I will buy you a new phone." She said.

"Lili you don't need to buy me a phone."

I don't want her to spend a lot of money coz of me.

"Yes, I will." She said and dragged me.

Well, I can't do anything. At least I have my energetic Lili back.

-

Edited.