Chapter Eight: Jennie, My Wife

Lisa's POV

Today is Monday again which means going back to work again. Ughhh. I took good care of Jennie during the weekends and I tried to know her more.

"Lili do I really need to go with you to the office?" Jennie asked me going out of our walk-in-closet.

"Yup. I need to always know if you are okay." I said to her and look at the outfit that I pick for her.

" I said to her and look at the outfit that I pick for her

She looks so hot...

"But, I'm okay  now Lili. I'm not sick anymore." I smiled at what she called me.

"I know, but I just want to make sure Nini." I said and check myself for the last time.

I look good in black but I like yellow the most kekeke

"Let's go." I said and hold my wife's hands as we exit our room.

I love it when I call her my wife.
Is it possible that I will fall in love with her?
What if..... I already like her?

I just erase my thoughts and continue to drive to a cafe near my office.

Reaching the cafe, I let her sit while I will order for the both of us.

"Good morning ma'am. What can I get for you?" The cashier girl asked.

I look at her and she smiles at me like a creep. Gosh... She's ugly. No offense.

"Uhm, two order of pancakes, the other one with maple syrup, and the other one is chocolate." I told not looking at her eye.

"Is that all darling?"

Gosh!? Is she trying to flirt with me?!

I was about to talk when someone talks beside me.

"We would also want to order 1 vanilla coffee and 1 hot choco." Jennie.

The cashier girl look at Jennie with disgust. Is she serious! She should be disgusted at herself.

"Is that all?" Bringing her attention back to me.

"I want to add some words to you miss. Stop flirting with my wife!" Bitchy Jennie mode is on.