Chapter Thirty-Four: Beach

Jennie's POV

The next day, we woke up early coz of Ella jumping up and down on our bed. Telling us she wants to swim on the beach. So we freshen up and get ready to go to the beach.
We go to the dining area to eat our breakfast and there we met Nayeon who serve our breakfast. After eating, we go to the beach, and right now I'm still busy putting some sunblock on Ella. She wearing a cute swimsuit that Lisa bought.

At first, I complained to Lisa to not let Ella wear it but then I change my mind when I saw Ella's face, she does really want to wear it so I let her

"Done." I said as I close the sunblock's lid.

"Yey!" Ella said.

Ella plays at the sand with some kids and I just sit here admiring the sea.

"Hey Nini." I heard Lisa said.

"Hi Lili."

"Can you take a picture of me?" She asks.

"Okay." I said and she gave me her camera.

She posed and I took her picture.
It's her famous Ehee pose.

"Wow! You're good at taking photos

"Wow! You're good at taking photos." Lisa said looking at the photo.

"Thank you. But you're more better at taking photos." I said.

"Thanks Nini. By the way, tomorrow is Valentine's day."

"Yeah, there will be a lot of couples having a date tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah, so can you please be my Valentine's tomorrow?"

"Of course I can be your Valentine's Lili." I sweetly said.

"Yey! I'm taking you on a date tomorrow night." She said.

"I don't have any dress to wear Lili and how about Ella?"

"We can leave Ella to Dahyun and Nayeon, if that's okay and they can take you on shopping later." Lisa said hoping I will say yes.

"Okay Lili." I said.