Chapter Twenty-Six: Monkey & Chickin's Talk

Lisa's POV

Today is a Saturday morning so that means we needed to go to the mansion for my parents. We just arrive at the mansion and I saw Irene Unnie with my Umma.

"Hi Unnie. Hi Umma." Jennie greeted both of them.

"Hi dear, beautiful as always." Umma said that made my wife blush.

"Thanks, Umma. By the way, where's Jisoo unnie?" Jennie ask.

"Ow, she's talking with Uncle Marco, as well as IU Unnie and Bambam." Irene Unnie said carrying my princess.

"Do I need to go there?" I ask.

I think they are talking something serious.

"I think so Lisayah. By the way, can I bring your wife? We are just heading to the mall to buy some groceries. I will also bring Irene and Ella with me and I ask Chaeng to go there already." Umma said.

"Sure thing Umma. Where are they talking?" 

"Okay, they are talking at the office and please tell IU we are going already." 

"Okay Umma, kamsamnida. Bye princess, take care and listen to your unnies. Love you." I said.

"Bye Lisa Unnie, see you later, I love you too." Ella said.

Ella, Umma, and Irene Unnie exited the kitchen and I was left with Jennie.

"Do you think Appa is telling to Jisoo Unnie about our marriage?" Jennie asks as they go.

"I think so Nini. Don't worry, everything is okay. Don't panic." I said as I saw her a little bit panicking already.

"I hope so Lili." She said and hugged me.

"Yes, it will be alright. Just have fun with Umma right now, I will go there and see what they are talking about. Take care Nini, I love you." I said.

She just hugs me tight. we separate in our hug and I left to go upstairs. 
I knock first before going to the office. everyone look at me and I smiled at them. I look at Jisoo Unnie who I think is sad and angry.

"Uhm, Annyeong? IU Unnie, Umma is calling you already, she said you are leaving already." I awkwardly said.

"Okay, I'll be going now. Cheer up Chickin." Unnie said.

"Wait, I will go too." Bam said.

"Me too. I'll bid goodbye to your Umma! Both of you talk, I'll talk to you in a bit Lisayah." Appa said and I nodded.

they left me with Chickin that is looking at me with mixed emotions in her eye.

"Chickin, a-are yo-you okay?" I ask.

"Yes. No. Maybe. I don't even know Lisayah." Unnie said and started to cry.

I hug her to show my comfort to her.

"Mianhe Unnie." I said.

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"I don't know. For marrying your sister for the business?" I slowly said.

"You don't have too. I am happy, coz you saved Jenduek." She said.

Huh?

"What do you mean?"

"Uncle doesn't tell you yet?"

"Told me what?"

"Oww, okay. Maybe he will tell it later."

"Uhm, okay. What did Appa tell you?" I ask.

"He said that you married Jennie to help our failing company and how he helps Irene Unnie and Ella to leave the mansion. There are a lot of things he told me but I can't tell it to you, Uncle would just say it to you." She said.

"You know I was not planning on marrying Jennie, Appa talks to your uncle and they came up with that. Appa and I fly to New Zealand for me to choose who am I going to marry."

"And you choose Jennie." Chickin said.

"Yes I did and I found a lot of things about her. But the most amazing part of marrying her was, she made me realize a lot of things. She broke the walls that were surrounding my heart because of my ex. And I know one thing that I will always do to Jennie, I will do everything to make her happy and safe because I love her." I said that made Unnie smile.

"I am really thankful to you. You help me a lot and now you are helping Jenduek. Did you already told her you love her?"

"Yes, I did unnie, the day after her birthday."

"Really?! Does she love you back?" Unnie asks excitedly.

I sadly smile at her and said.
"No Unnie, she told me that I don't really love her. She also said I can't love a person like her. She's calling herself trash, worthless, dirty, and more."

"It's okay, I know my sister, I know she loves you, maybe she's just afraid to love after everything she's been through."

"I hope so unnie. I do really love her. I promise to help her with everything." I said.

"You know, Jennie is not like what we are seeing right now."

I look at her confused.

"Back then, me, Jennie and Irene Unnie are at the same school from New Zealand to Busan. Irene Unnie and Jennie were known as the Ice Princess in our school in Auckland. Everyone feared both of them, they look scary but they have a soft heart. We were transferred to Busan and there Jennie became a bully, just like in Auckland, they were also the Ice Princess in Busan. Both of them are always in trouble."

"Wow, I didn't know my wife was like that. But that is why she's a savage." I said and giggled.

"Yup, she got her savageness from our mom. But she's a daddy's girl. Irene said that after they go back to Auckland, Jennie became quiet and doesn't talk that much. And there goes the start of the story where uncle is hurting her."

I look at Jisoo unnie and she smiled at me.
She opened her arm so I hug her.

"Please don't hurt Jenduekie. Just love her with all her heart." I nodded in response.

I promise to love her forever until the day I die.

-

Edited.