Chapter Four: Her Bestfriends

Jennie's POV

It's been four days since I got back here in Seoul. I wanted to explore Seoul but I just choose to stay here at Lisa's. I don't want to do anything wrong that will cause something that isn't right.

Lisa has been busy with her work, causing her to eat her lunch late, going home tired, or skipping meals. I always remind her to rest and eat properly.

Being bored here in Lisa's penthouse, Rosé always go here to accompany me. She's really soft-spoken and sweet, she's fun to be with and always hungry.

Speaking of the hungry chipmunk.

"Good morning Jenduek." She started calling me names when we started to bond.
When she's calling me 'Jenduek or Jenduekie it always reminds me of my Unnie. I really really miss her.

"Yahh! Chipmunk? You're here again?! You are stealing my wife! Yah your cheating on my best friend." Lisa said going down the stairs wearing her working clothes.

"Yah! You ugly monkey! She's not my girlfriend!! And I won't steal Jenduek from you! You're busy so I always accompany your wife." Chaeng said going to the dining area.

Lisa rolled her eyes and I just smiled at her.

"Let's go, you need to eat. You didn't eat your dinner last night." I told her.

She nodded and hold my hand. Maybe it is already a normal thing for the both of oud when holding hands.

We walk to the dining and Chaeng is already eating.

"Yah! You're already eating!? You didn't even wait for us." Lisa whined.

She didn't respond and continued to eat. Lisa just sat down and started to eat and I do the same.

"By the way Jennie, can you and Rosé prepare dinner later enough for four-person?" Lisa requested.

"Yeah, sure."

"Wae? Who's the visitor Lisayah?" Chaeng asked.

"Jennie will meet Seulgi bear and your girlfriend later." Woah!

I'll meet her best friends later?! Gosh! Lisa didn't tell me last night!

"Yah, I told you she's not my girlfriend!" Rosé glared at Lisa.

"If you say so." Lisa said.

"Why didn't you tell me I'll meet your friends?" I asked.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you." She said.

"You always forget something Lisa." We both said.

"Yah! Stop!" Lisa said.

Rosè laughs and I just smile.

After we eat, I walked Lisa to the door.

"Bye, see you later." she said.

"Wait, what should I cook later?" I asked her.

"Can you cook pasta again? Can you also cook roasted chicken? And something spicy." She said.

"Okay, I'll ask Rosé to accompany me and help me." I told her and she hugged me that straddles me.

It feels so warm.

"She's looking." Lisa whispers.

Oh right.

She let go and I feel cold. I want her hu-.
Gosh! What I'm saying again!

"Bye, Wifey. Bye Chipmunk!" Lisa said out loud.

"Bye." Me and Rosé said in unison again.

Closing the door Chaeyoung shout.

"Gosh! You guys are really cute!" I just smiled at her, like the usual.