Chapter Twenty-Seven: Serious Talk

Lisa's POV

After my talk with Chickin, Appa got back here at the office and Jisoo Unnie left so me and Appa could talk privately.

"How's Jennie?" It's always the first question that Appa would ask if we talk.

"Good, she doesn't encounter any nightmare for the past few days." I said honestly.

"That's good. I'm happy that you are changing Jennie back." He said.

"Kamsamnida Appa."

"Remember the time back then when Mr. Kim, Jennie's dad come here?"

"Ne, that was before their flight to New York for a business trip."

"Yes, that one. Well, that time, he asks help from me. It was like, he predicted what might happen next." Appa said standing up.

"You talk privately that time, right?" I ask.

Appa nodded and said.
"Yes. He said that he already knew the plan of Mr. Bae. He asks me to send guards to look after the Kim sisters and Irene while they are away and I did. The time when they are already back here in Seoul, I sent one of our guards to drive their car, but that man betrayed us. Bae paid him and demanded to drive them toward the opposite direction."

"I was so mad, I called every man to protect them but they all betrayed us. But there was someone who sacrifices his life to save Jisoo. The person that was shot at the head and got burned was one of the men who didn't betray us. He stayed loyal. Bae knew about mine and Mr. Kim's plan so he asks his people to kill the guards that I assigned to look after the Kim sisters and Irene."

"What? How does he know?"

"I don't know Lisayah."

Appa sat back down on his chair and continue to talk.

"After months of planning, I sent Dara to be Bae's assistant and I sent many guards to their mansion. They always update me on what is happening at the office and at the mansion. That's where I planned to send some clients to fail the company but will also help us to get the company better again. Dara record every illegal gambling of Bae and every money he still from the savings of the kids."

"When Bae felt that the company is already failing, Dara told him that our company is good when it comes to business. Bae got interested and researched about our company. I was thinking that he might not accept it coz of what happened. After a week, I let you become the CEO and Bae also sent me an e-mail if our companies work together."

"Yeah and you told me about it. I told you that I will think about it and you said that I should accept it and I did." I said agreeing in what Appa told me.

"Yep. I talk to Bae and I told him that I was searching for a bride for you. He offered Irene and Jennie immediately  and that time, I knew everything is going well."

"After your marriage, I was still planning on how can I get Ella and Irene. Until one of my men told me of what was really happening to Jennie, Ella, and Irene."

Appa told me of what was happening to them especially Jennie, of what she was receiving, the reason why she always stops to be happy, and always do properly sone things. Appa also told me that IU Unnie and Bambam help him. They act to be different people to get both Ella and Irene.

"Now that I got all of the Kim sisters, I know I already accomplish one thing that I promised to my best friend. Two more things and I know everything will be okay and fine."

Appa is really a good friend. He did his promise of taking care of Jennie and her sisters. Appa is a loyal one, I salute him.

"Do you know that Jisoo is the daughter of Mr. Kim when I told you how we get her?" I ask.

"Yes, you were near the cliff with Rosé, Seulgi, and IU, I was talking to my loyal man who let Jisoo survive. He pushed Jisoo so she won't get killed. That time I sent a guard to check you and he saw you helping Jisoo. You bring her to the hospital and I just acted I didn't know her."

Me and Appa just stared at each other and it was interrupted when someone knocks on the door.

"Hey, sorry to disturb but Umma is calling you Appa." IU unnie said.

Oww, they already reached.

We left the office together and I saw Jennie carrying a sleeping Ella.

"Hey Nini." I said that made her flinch.

"Gosh! Lili don't scare me like that! I'm carrying Ella." She said.

"Sorry Nini. Lemme carry Ella." I said getting Ella.

We walk together towards our bedroom and I place Ella on the bed.

"You have fun?" I ask Jennie.

"Yup, especially Ella." Jennie said.

"That's good." I said.

"By the way, can we go out tomorrow or the other day?"

"Yeah sure, but why?" I ask.

"Ella saw a build a bear shop at the mall and ask me if we can try it. Can we?"

"Of course we can Nini." I said.

She smiled at me. Gosh! I miss this woman. We might be separated for some hours but I do really miss her.

I promise to protect her and be loyal to her. I love you so much Jennie Kim.

-

Edited.