I hear Harry's footstep approaching towards the couch and see him handing the other person a bottle of beer, I still can't see him but by looking at the side of the face of the person sitting on the couch, I can tell that it's Zayn.

What the hell is he doing here? Is that the reason Harry wanted me to be quiet?

If Zayn doesn't know that I'm here, maybe I can ask him for help.?

I'm assuming Harry is sitting in front of him as he asks, "So, what's up? What brings you here?"

"Nothing much. Thought that I hadn't seen you that much after the whole showdown with that bitch. So I thought why not come over," Zayn replies casually, shrugging his shoulders lightly.

"Ahan. Where is she nowadays?"

"Elizabeth? Oh I don't know, and I couldn't give less of a shit even if that bitch is found dead in a ditch somewhere," Zayn says as takes a sip of his beer and Harry chuckles.

I can't help but feel a bit hurt by his words.. Only if he knew what the truth is..

I take this conversation as a queue for me to leave before I overhear something which can cause more damage to my feelings. I'm already broken enough. And after hearing this conversation, I don't think Zayn will help me escape.

Just as I'm shutting the door slowly, it makes a tiny creak, making my eyes widen. Oh I'm so fucked...

I see Zayn's head whip in my direction from the side of the door and Harry asks him what he's looking at.

"Oh nothing, I just thought I heard creak or some shit. Your house is getting old, Styles."

I let out a sigh and make my way down the stairs as fast as I can without making any sound. I sit at the bed with my knees up to my chest as I shake horribly. After calming down a bit, I start thinking of ways to escape this place. If..

I get up and walk to the skylight. It's pretty high up and I can only reach there by standing on a chair. I put the chair and stand on it to reach the small window, but to my dismay it has iron bars on the outside. So, even if I somehow break the glass, I can't escape. But if I break the glass, maybe someone on the outside will hear me yelling for help. I look around me but there is not even a single thing that I can use to break the glass with. The only way I can break the glass is to use my elbow but it isn't that easy. I use my elbow to break the glass and after countless tries it finally shatters, my elbow is slightly bleeding but due to the loud sound of the glass shattering, Harry hears it and in a split second, he's here and pulls me back harshly. I fall and hit my head on the ground. Dead.

So this is probably not the best option. If..

I go upstairs and slowly walk down the hallway silently, but there is no way in hell that I can get to the door without Zayn knowing. I still try to give it a shot and sneak out when Harry is in the kitchen but Zayn sees me and asks Harry what I'm doing here. Harry doesn't answer him and makes his way towards me, grabbing my wrist harshly. He opens the door of the basement and pushes me down the stairs. Dead.

That isn't an option either. Think Elizabeth! Think! If..

I stay here and try not to escape like this. More like Stockholm syndrome. I convince him that I'm in love with him and that I'll stay here forever without being forced so that I can gain his trust and then escape at any given chance. When he makes his way downstairs I step forward and softly kiss him as I say, "Finally you're back. Let's go upstairs baby."

He is taken aback from the change in my behavior and asks, "What do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean? I love you," I say and put my hands on his chest as I smile at him.

"No. No you don't."

"Harry, baby, maybe not then. But I do now," I say and he grabs my hands from his chest, pulling them down with his eyebrows furrowed. His hands place on my face.

"What have you done to my Elizabeth? This is not the Eliza I know. The one I love hates me. What have you done to her!?" His hands move from my face to my throat and he starts to apply pressure as he yells the last part.

"H-Harry," I croak. My hands try to grab his so that he lets go of my throat, but his grip on my throat only gets tighter as he keeps yelling the same words, "What have you done to her!?" 

Dead.

It feels like there is no possible way out of this hellhole. If I stay here, I die. If I try to escape, I die.

My thought are interrupted by the basement door opening and I see a very angry Harry making his way downstairs as his eyes meet mine and he yells,

"Care to tell me what the fuck were you doing upstairs!?"

Shit.

He is halfway down the stairs and is about to say something but is cut off by Zayn's voice coming from afar. He turns his head to the side to listen what he's saying,

"Oh hey Niall! What are you doing in this neighborhood man?" Zayn asks in a cheery voice, sounding more kind of shocked.

Did he just say Niall!?

Harry turns his head back to look towards me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. His eyes meet my already widened ones and he puts his finger on his lips as a sign for me to keep my mouth shut.

He turns and leaves the basement, locking the door behind him.

Niall..Niall is here. I have to tell him I'm here somehow.. 

After a moment of thinking, I run and grab the chair. I stand on it so that I can reach the skylight. My gaze searches for something- anything and I see Niall's car parked right in front of me.

I just have to get his attention somehow when he comes back to it. Just then, Niall comes towards his car, unlocking it and I start banging at the window. He opens his door and just as he is about to sit, his gaze starts searching the source of the sound of the light banging. 

His gaze meets mine and he rushes over to the window and sits down. When he recognizes me, I hear a muffled sound of him yelling my name as he tries to pull at the iron bars, but it's of no use. He runs back to his car and grabs something.

He makes his way back to me and writes something on his hand. He shows it to me so that I can read,

"Stay calm. I'm coming inside."

-_-_-_-

A/N:

Well oh well,
this chapter was a headache to come up with
but I did have fun writing it..
even though it took me 5 hours to..

But I do hope you liked it!

If you didn't know it already,
the inspiration of the three scenarios which Liz comes up
with came from the movie HUSH.

Let me know what you think!

Do you think Niall will be able to save Elizabeth?

Love you! Stay safe!
-A.S.

-_-_-_-