Chapter 18 (Mature)

Author's Note: Sexual content, detailing intercourse ahead.

Dousing my body in a deep rose-scented cleansing lotion, I let the sods cascade downwards on my body. I release a sharp breath when I carelessly burn myself with the hot water.

It's really happening today...

It was hard to focus on anything other than my impending wedding ceremony. To think that by the time I leave this chapel I will be a married woman.

Twisting and rinsing the water out of my hair, I step out of the shower and wrap a fluffy towel around my body.

Part of me always dreamt of having a big fancy wedding. I'd have a gorgeous white flowing dress; my bridesmaids would be clothed in pastels and my fiancée would be waiting at the end of the aisle ready to embrace me.

But the reality was a bit more unconventional. The chapel was barely big enough to occupy no more than at least seven people. The decor itself was also tacky with a harsh pink accent.

On top of that, I wouldn't be wearing my dream wedding dress. My only options were a dainty mini dress or a tulle lace wedding dress. I decided to go with the lather as it was the closest in resembling my original vision.

After drying my hair and dressing myself up, I gently put on my veil. Taking one last look at myself in the long dressing room mirror, I smiled excitedly before leaving.

Standing before the main doors, I nervously clutched onto my bouquet of peonies. Any second now I would be walking myself down the aisle. I wasn't sad about doing it alone. But maybe a part of me was a little too proud to admit that I was secretly disappointed that my Father wouldn't be accompanying me on my special day.

On cue, the music started to play. Getting out all my jitters with a light cough, I open the doors and proceeded to walk down the aisle. Maybe my dream didn't come true word for word. But I had at least one of the things I'd always envisioned. The perfect man waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

I was completely taken with and mesmerized by Haruto. There was something so dashing about seeing him all dressed up. I wanted to joke about how he should clean himself up like this more often, but I decided against it. I better not spoil the magical moment. So instead, I found myself focused on his eyes as the priest was talking.

Heh. I'm glad that the entire ceremony wasn't completely tacky. I was worried that the priest was going to be some kind of Elvis impersonator.

...

Do inwardly thoughts count as ruining the moment? Nah, I doubt it.

Ignoring the priest's words, I kept to myself in my airtight bubble. I completely spaced out. It wasn't until I heard the loud sound of violent coughing that I was suddenly brought back to reality. Heh, I guess that's my cue...

"Oh. I do!"

"By the power vested in me. I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Haruto didn't hesitate for a second when he suavely pulled me into his arms with a graceful spin. As we completely immersed ourselves in the romantic display of cherry blossom petals falling down on us, we locked lips and pulled in closer to one another.

Our kiss was quite literally breathtaking. I felt myself gasp for air as Haruto sucked up all of my essence. Eventually, Haruto parted away from my lips while panting. I could tell he wasn't satisfied just yet. He was still famished. He wanted something or someone I should say, to quench this primal thirst of his.

"Let's consummate the marriage one last time, just to be sure."

Trailing a finger across my lips devilishly, I smirk at Haruto's forwardness. "So, you want to go for round two? I guess I'm just that incredible."