Arc 1 - Summary

After being fatally stabbed to death as a consequence of an illicit affair she had with her school teacher, our protagonist awakens to find herself reincarnated into the body of Aiko Uchida, a young heiress of a wealthy neurosurgeon.

As Aiko tries to navigate life in this dystopian world where the entire female population is slowly dying off, she faces various obstacles in her sheltered life. From a private tutor named Naoki Sanada who claims to have known her deceased mother, Izumi Uchida, and a strange voice that will only speak to Aiko in her head.

The only thing that matters to her in this strange new world is Haruto Kurosawa, her personal bodyguard. Over time the two fall madly in love with each other. Albeit, Haruto might be a little more obsessed with Aiko than she realizes. But she accepts him for who he is

Having said that, Aiko's love life is far from simple. You see, many of the men in this world have the tendency to become yanderes. In particular, Aiko's childhood friend turned fiancée; Kaoru Fujiwara.

As Aiko continues to run away from her problems rather than speak her mind, she slowly comes to realize that that's nothing but a coward's way of doing things. Thus, she finally faces Kaoru and agrees to court him willingly this time rather than be pressured to do so out of the beckon of her father. Along with that, Aiko finally speaks her mind to her father for the first time in her life as demands her own independence from him.

Now that Aiko has finally found her own place with Haruto and Kaoru by her side, it's time for her to take the next step in gaining her full independence. Attending high school!