Chapter 20

"No." Lisa said. "No, you're not."

Jungkook stared at her for a few seconds.

"Yes, I am." Jungkook told her.

Jungkook watched as Lisa shook her head again. She took a deep breath and looked around the room as if she had no idea where she was.

"Why?" Lisa asked,

"Why what?"

"Why all of sudden? Why now?" Lisa asked in confusion. "Why are you telling me?"

Jungkook took her hand and smiled a tiny bit.

"I thought about what you've said. About her being pregnant doesn't mean we have to stay together forever. I can't be with her. I don't love her." Jungkook informed her. "And as for why I'm telling you, I thought you need to know."

"Be—because we're friends?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook shook his head. He was bad at expressing his feelings. He cleared his throat and looked at her in the eyes.

"I don't want to be your friend, Lisa." Jungkook told her. "And I know I've been an idiot and I've made terrible decisions and I haven't been completely sure about one thing throughout this whole thing." He said.

"Which is?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath then exhaled. His heart was racing and he felt like he might fell over, but he had to do this.

"You." He replied. "You and how I feel about you. In the beginning, I was scared because I had never felt like this about anyone, not even with Tzuyu. I've tried so hard to denied it since, you know... Me and you are complicated. But I'm done pushing my feelings away. I can't go on being with her when all I'm thinking about is you." Jungkook said.

Lisa was staring at him. Jungkook watched as she parted her lips because she was lost from words. Her lips were pale, fleshy pink, every other part of them were a vibrant shade of rose.

Jungkook didn't stop himself when he leaned across to place a gentle kiss on those gasped a little as Jungkook's mouth closed down over her and then he was kissing her with more passion and Jungkook felt what he always felt when he was close to Lisa.

Jungkook pressed the palm of his hand down on Lisa's shoulder and pushed her gently backwards, but Lisa winced and pulled away.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry." Jungkook said. "I—I forgot. God, are you okay?"

Lisa was clutching her stomach as she closed her eyes. "It's okay. It's not your fault."

Jungkook cursed himself. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Lisa again. He was about to apologized but Lisa cut him off.

"So, you're really leaving her?" she asked. "I mean, have you thought this through?"

Jungkook had thought it through all night, it was all he could think about. Tzuyu meant nothing to him. It was sad, but true. He could not envision a life with her. Hell, he didn't care. He'd visit the baby and still be her/his dad, but that doesn't mean he had to be with Tzuyu.

"Definitely." He confirmed. "Does it make me a bad person if I dumb her?"

"I don't know. Maybe? It just means that you're finally coming into yourself. Told you you'd get there." Lisa said.

Jungkook sighed and fell back on the bed. "Still a long why to go though." He muttered.

"This is a huge step and I still have faith in you." Lisa told him.

"Thank you." Jungkook said. He didn't even had faith in himself. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Jungkook offered.

"Sure." Lisa said and smiled.