Chapter 9

"I—can't, we—can't." Jungkook said. He was sliding his hands out from underneath Lisa's shirt. He fell back. Lisa had simply sat with her back to Jungkook's chest.

They lay there and just enjoyed each other's company. Moments like these helped to ease Lisa's mind every time she questioned herself about why she kept forgiving Jungkook time and time again. When she thought of Jungkook like this, she knew she wasn't made a mistake or at least she hoped she wasn't.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. It's just that—this keeps happening." Jungkook said a little breathlessly.

"It seems like it." Lisa responded. "Is it the time for you to jump up and panic and run out of the house?" Lisa asked, there's a pain on her voice as Jungkook can felt it.

"No. Besides, this is my house, remember?" He told her.

Lisa just nodded and they both stayed silent for a few moments.

"So, I don't mean to be a stick in the mud, but how are you going to tell your friends that you're joining Blacktan club?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook's head shot up quickly, his eyes were widening with alarm.

"I haven't thought about that." Jungkook said. His voice was cracking. "Shit."

**

"Jeon!"

Jungkook heard a voice echoing down the hallways of YG Hit. He turned to see Mingyu was running towards him, shoving kids out of the way. Jungkook knew what was about to coming, he felt his heart beat was speeding up.

"Well? What's this I hear about you joining those Blacktan losers?" Mingyu asked.

Jungkook sighed and slammed his locker shut.

"I didn't want to. It's my dad. He doesn't think I'm involved in enough 'extra-curricular activities.'"Jungkook told him, hoped that convincing enough. "He said I need to join something else so my college applications will look better or something. I had no choice man." Jungkook told him.

"But why Blacktan club?" Mingyu asked.

"What else am I supposed to join?" Jungkook asked. "I didn't play chess. I'm suck at science and hockey is obviously not. What else is left? Cheerleader?" Jungkook asked him, trying to add a spring of humor.

"I guess." Mingyu said with a frown.

"Dude, relax." Jungkook said. "I'll hardly even go there. It'll be fine." Jungkook informed him.

"I hope so, Jeon." Mingyu shook his head. "For your sake. I really really hope so."

Mingyu stalked off down the hall and Jugkook went back to his locker.

He hoped so too.

**

"Lisa." A muffed voice heard on the other end of Lisa's phone. "L-Lisa, I'm outside y-your house."

Lisa sighed.

"Jungkook, who am I kidding? Of course, you are drunk." Lisa said and sighed again.

"Only a l-little bit!" he protested. "Lisa, let me in? Which one is y-your w-window again? Lisa? Lis? Lisa? Lisa!" Jungkook yelled through the phone.

"Okay, okay!" Lisa hissed. "My dad is sleeping, you need to stay quiet, okay?" Lisa said. "I won't open the door until you're completely silent."

Jungkook said nothing. Lisa waited a minute then rolled her eyes and started went upstairs.