Chapter 16

"I need to talk to you."

Lisa heard the panic in his voice before he had even turned around to look at him. When she did, she saw Jungkook sound like he was in distress. His eyes were filled with worry and concern and he was breathing so fast.

"What? What is it?" Lisa asked.

"I just... Can we go someplace else?" Jungkook begged.

"Jungkook, class starts in— "

"Lisa," Jungkook said and he reached out and put his hands on her shoulders. He looked right into her eyes. "You said you would always be someone I could come to. I'm coming to you right now. I know I don't deserve your kindness, or even your friendship, but I need you, Lisa. Please."

Lisa just looked at him. He looked as if it was the end of the world, like part of him had broken.

"Okay." Lisa nodded.

**

They decided to talked at Lisa's house since her dad was out of town, again. Jungkook was pacing back and forth. Lisa sat down on the edge of the bed and watched him.

"Stop walking back and forth. You are making me nervous too. Just sit down and tell me what's wrong." Lisa said.

Jungkook didn't respond. He simply kept on pacing. Lisa groaned and stood up. She patted his shoulders. "Okay, breathe and tell me." Lisa said.

Lisa waited while Jungkook took slow and deep breaths. He kept raising his hands to his head. Finally, his eyes met Lisa's.

"Tzuyu is pregnant." Jungkook finally said.

Lisa's heart stilled in her chest and then it seemed to plummet down to somewhere around her ankles. She stared at Jungkook for a few moments.

"She's... seriously?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook nodded, just nodded.

"What are you going to do?" Lisa asked. Her mind was flooded with these thoughts that she had to face the reality, that this was over, that it couldn't and wouldn't go on, that Jungkook had a responsibility of someone. She couldn't expect him to go on with their relationship and how long did she think it was going to last anyway?

"I can't, Lisa... I can't have a baby." Jungkook said in frustration.

Lisa felt to pointed out that he didn't really have much of choices, but she couldn't have told him that.

"Does she know what she wants to do?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook looked up. "I only spoke to her for about two minutes. She told me. When I didn't react the way she's expected me to, she stormed off and then I went to find you." Jungkook said. "I mean, I've known for a long time that I would end up stuck with her forever, but I guess I don't ever really and truly believe it until now." Jungkook told her.

"Getting a girl pregnant doesn't necessarily means you're tied with her forever." Lisa said with qa low voice.

"You obviously haven't met my dad." Jungkook said.

"I don't think I'd want to meet him." Lisa said.

They went silent for a few moments. Jungkook didn't know what to do or what he wants. He simply still had a panic attack about this entirely news.

"Look," Lisa said with a sigh. "You need to consider everything here, okay? You have to take the responsibility of the baby. You're eighteen soon, you're an adult. You can make your own decisions. And above all of that, I think that—we—me and you—we need to stop this entire thing." Lisa said.