Chapter 14

Lisa glanced down the bus to the back row and looked at Jungkook was sitting by himself by the window. Everyone else was celebrating after had won at sectionals. People were singing and laughing also drinking that awful sparkling cider that Mr. Bang had bought.

"Lisa, where are you going? Rose asked when Lisa began to climbed out of her seat.

"I thought I'd see if Jungkook wanted to join us." She shrugged.

"Why?" Rose asked.

"Because he's a part of this club and he's all by himself?" Lisa told her.

"So? Leave him be. No one cares about Jeon Jungkook." Rose said and waved a hand in the air.

I do, Lisa thought.

"We can't just let him there, Rose. He looks so lonely. Besides, he's not so bad after all." Lisa said,

Rose assumed an incredulous expression, her dark eyes wide,lips parted.

"Not so bad—wait!" Rose's shocked expression develop into one of amusement and she grinned. "You like him! Do you?"

Lisa's eyes flashed for a split second, the she feigned surprised and acted as if it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard in her entire life.

"What?" she asked. "No! That's—Rose, that was completely weird and ridiculous thought you have there. I don't like him." Lisa said.

"Yes, you do! Oh my god. Lisa has a crush." Rose asked teasingly and Lisa just rolled her eyes and walked towards Jungkook.

"Hi."

Jungkook looked around and saw Lisa was walking towards him. She sat down beside him and looked at him.

"Hey." Jungkook replied and his eyes going to Lisa's wrist because he liked to know if she was still wearing the bracelet.

"Why are you sitting here by yourself?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook gave her a look that said 'do you really have to ask?' and Lisa frowned a little.

"Come on," she said." Come sit with us. They'll be fine. You're a part of the team, Jungkook." Lisa told him.

Jungkook exhaled and turned his gaze back to the window. He had been part of another team too just hours ago. Now it seemed like everything was gone, like everything was falling apart.

"Look," Lisa said as she sat next to him. "I know you're worry about what's going to happen with everything, but it will get better." Lisa tried to comfort him.

"I doubt that." Jungkook mumbled, still looked at the window.

"That's because you're so negative all the time." Lisa said and Jungkook just smiled a little. "If something is bothering you and it's affecting you in your everyday life, you can come talk me. I'll help you out in whatever way I can. What I mean is that, you don't have to go through it on your own." Lisa comforted him and Jungkook nodded.

"So, are you going to sit with us?" Lisa asked and smiled. Jungkook frowned again because he saw her smiled. It made him want to say yes to whatever she wanted him to do.

"I don't think so." Jungkook said.

"Come on, we've got sparkling cider!" Lisa said and grinned.

"Wow, you guys are hardcore." Jungkook teased her.

"Come on. I want you to." Lisa said. "Do it for me."

Jungkook looked at her. He would probably do it. He liked the idea of being wanted just for himself. Other people wanted him for his reputation, like Tzuyu for example. With Lisa, it wasn't like that.