Chapter 7

Jungkook was avoiding her. Not that Lisa minded but because she was mad at him. It wasn't just a whim, she was really mad at him. Jungkook could have stopped it, Lisa knew that. The problem was he couldn't stop it and mostly because he believed that he couldn't. Lisa could see right through him that Jungkook was afraid. He didn't want people to think he was a nice guy.

Lisa had spent a lot of time thinking about it. A week passed and Jungkook still hadn't spoke to her. During English, they ignored one another. Lisa had a lot of things in her mind that she barely failed to proceeds. Was Jungkook cheat on Tzuyu with her? And why was Jungkook ignoring her at the first place?

Lisa was angry at Jungkook, but she tried to hate him and it seems that she became a failure because she couldn't hate him, she doesn't even know why. She liked Jungkook in some twisted way. Jungkook was an asshole and he treated her like crap, but Lisa couldn't help but think back how gentle he had been when he first kissed her. Lisa tried to push the memory of that night away, but she couldn't.

**

After football practice on Thursday after school, Jungkook had walked back to his locker to pick up his books and that was when he bumped into Lisa. They had stopped and just stared at each other for a moment and Jungkook couldn't help feeling a bit relieved that Lisa hadn't simply spun her heels and walked away. Even if he didn't believe that he was actually liked Lisa in a way he shouldn't, he's still sort of wanted to be friends with her, or at least go back to the strained friendship they had already.

"Hey." Jungkook was the first to talk. "Why are you, uhm... doing here so late?" Jungkook asked.

"Blacktan club. I forgot something in my locker." Lisa said and Jungkook just nodded.

"Oh." Jungkook said and instantly felt dumb for not knowing what else to say. "So, uhm... our 'Jane Eyre' paper..." Jungkook trailed off, unsure of how he should finish that sentence.

"Oh, right. We should probably start to do the next assignment." Lisa said.

"Yeah." Jungkook said.

Lisa back on focusing to open her locker which is hard for her to open it since it was such an old locker so she had to make a lot of effort just to open it even though she already entered the code. Jungkook saw how struggled Lisa was and decided to helped her. He pulled away the locker when Lisa's hand still on her locker. They both realized that their hands were touched and just started at each other.

"Jungkook, I-- "

Jungkook had shoved her against her locker and pressed his lips against hers. Lisa didn't know why it was happening, she didn't want it to stop no matter how she realized that all of this was wrong.

Then she felt how Jungkook's lips were pressing against her own and how gently his hands were clutching her shoulders.

"I'm mad at you." Lisa said.

"I know. I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you." Jungkook said.

"I want Gamjatang." Lisa said.

"Deal." Jungkook said and smiled. He kissed Lisa's cheek and they both smiled.

**

Jungkook kissed her again when they met up to work on their English paper. He kissed her when they left the library and then again when they stopped at a red light on the way home. Neither of them understood it entirely, but they both wanted it so why stop?

One day while they were at the library worked on their paper, Lisa asked him about it.

"Jungkook." Lisa said.