Chapter 18

Lisa had tried to avoided Rose at school on Monday, but it turned out that this was not an easy way. Rose found her by her locker at lunch and told her that she owed Rose an explanation.

"Basically, it started off as a drunken mistake that just didn't know how to end." Lisa informed her. "But I told you already that it's over now."

"But you like him?" Rose asked.

"He's attractive and the only guy to take any interest in me." Lisa said with a shrug. That didn't give away much. She hadn't denied it not she admitted it.

"Not exactly true." Rose muttered and Lisa was about to ask what she meant by that but she was looking behind her.

Lisa turned around and saw a now-familiar face was looking at her. Lisa sighed. It hadn't occurred to him that Mark was living with Mingyu so it means that he would be attending the same school as she is.

"I'll see you later, Lisa." Rose said quickly. "I have to meet Jimin."

Lisa tried to protest and beg her not to leave her alone with Mark, but she was gone and now Mark was standing there next to her,

"Hey, Barbie doll." Mark said and smiled.

"Don't call me that." Lisa muttered. Her heart contracted and she turned away from Mark.

"Why not?" Mark asked.

Lisa ignore him and began to dig around in her locker for nothing in particular.

"So... you, me, together, Epiphany café?" Mark smiled. "What do you say?"

"I say in your dreams." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Oh, we don't go to Epiphany café in my dreams, Lisa." Mark informed her. "We stay at home in the comfort of my bedroom or yours, depending on which dream you're referring too."

Lisa felt her face was flushing at the idea of Mark was thinking about her in that way. She closed her locker with a loud bang, then pulled her bag up on to her shoulder and began to walked down the halls. Mark followed her from behind. Lisa could feel his eyes on her and she felt uncomfortable.

"The things I would do to that ass." Mark said behind her as he was whistling low and loud.

Lisa slowed down and turned to wait for Mark to catch up with her.

"Look," she said. "This isn't going to happen, okay?"

"Oh, really?" Mark said with a grin.

"Yes." Lisa said. "Besides, you're not my type."

"Oh, we have a type now, do we?" Mark said and smirked.

Lisa hated when people did that to her, when people referred to him as 'we'.

"Yes, and you're not in it." Lisa told him. "So, no. I will not go out with you."

"I wasn't asking you to go out with me, Barbie." Mark said and smirked again as he took a step closer. "I'm asking you to come home with me."

"Even worse." Lisa shook her head. She tried to ignore the intense heat that sweeping up the back of her neck. "I'm not going to sleep with you. So, give up."

"Virgins." Mark said with an exasperated sigh.

"I," Lisa informed him. "Am not a virgin."

"Oh, really?" Mark asked and took a step closer to her. "It's even better." Mark said. "Come on, Lisa. One night, that's all I'm asking."

"You realized that you're just begging me for sex, Mark." Lisa said.

"Does it work?" Mark asked.