"Morning class! Im Professor Seong" He greeted all of us as he eyed each and every one of us.

"Today, I want to see what are you all capable of when it comes to cooking! You can cook what ever you want, all of the ingredients will be found in the storage room. If you pass, then you get an A, if you fail, not only you will get an F but you will have remedial classes on the basics of cooking. Of course, you can be in groups or in pers but just to remind you Im grading all of you individually."

"You will all have 1 hour to do your dish." Professor Seong said with a imitating face making most of us shiver at his aura. A student raised his hand and the professor nodded for him to proceed in asking his question.

"When do we start?" The student asked as Professor Seong laughed loudly. "What do you mean? It's already starting, from the moment I entered the room" He fixed his glasses and we all gave our panic looks. (A/N: Sorry when I wrote this I immediately thought of Midorima AHAHAHAH)

"HEH?!?"

"WHAT? OMG YOU THERE BE MY PARTNER!"

"WHAT DO WE MAKE?"

"LETS MAKE A CAKE!"

"YOU IDIOT! ITS COOKING NOT BAKING!"

"Hey Joonie! Be my partner! I was thinking we can make Japchae! It's simple but delicious!" I said getting his arm and pull him to the storage room.

"Woah! Jin! Slow down! We're gonna fall!" Namjoon said as I giggled "At least you're gonna fall at me" I winked at him as he blushed and looked away.

Once we entered the storage room, it will full as a titan's belly. "Oh fuck" I mumbled. I looked at Namjoon who has a panic face too, I smiled and hit his arm. "Calm down, will yah?"

"You know what let's make a chicken noodle soup instead. To be more formal we can put a soda on the side" Namjoon joked and I hit his head with my hand as I glared at him.

"Okay from here we can split to find the ingredients for the Japchae. Do you know the ingredients for the Japchae?" I asked and he nodded I looked at him with a surprise face.

"What! Im not that bad at cooking!" Namjoon protest rubbing the back of his neck with one arm and I raised an eyebrow at him with my arms cross.

"Okay fine maybe a little, Im bad at it" Namjoon blushed at embarrassment and looked away from me as I giggled. I ruffled his hair making it a little messy. "I'll try to find the pans and bowls we need, leave them to me, okay? Just get our ingredients! Make sure their fresh!" I shouted at him as I ran to the place where there are utensils are.

After a few tiring errands, I finally finished getting what we needed. I prepared them until I saw Namjoon walking inside the kitchen with the basket of ingredients we need.

Since they look heavy, I stared at his biceps making me stop on what I was doing. His veins were popping out making it even hotter and he was sweating, his sweat went down to his collarbone making me gulp. I didn't even know I was biting my lip.

"Princess, make sure to look on what you are doing" He smirked at me as he placed the ingredients on the table. I blushed immediately and looked away from his sexy gaze.