My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 10: Lux's First Christmas (1))

Ben Hardy!Roger Taylor x Reader, Platonic!John Deacon x Reader
{YMBF SERIES SPIN-OFF}

Summary: before luxxy gets to experience her first christmas, reader and lux reunite with roger during his last few days of tour

Summary: before luxxy gets to experience her first christmas, reader and lux reunite with roger during his last few days of tour. lots of soft moments between lux and her father roger (:

Note: grammar and spelling errors. a lot of domestic moments that were much needed. there will be TWO parts to luxxy's first christmas

Warning: language, SMUT (;

Words: 8.6k+

***December 15, 1977***

"Is that yummy?" you cooed, spoon-feeding Lux mashed bananas.

Lux was sitting in her high chair next to you as you were seated at the small table in the kitchen with leftovers on your plate.

Lux wore a pink bib and a diaper, her hair poking out in different directions.

Your daughter poked her tongue out first before welcoming the food into her mouth, and offering you a smile - and a mouthful of banana.

It had been a dinner for two - you and Lux. As most nights were spent that way.

Roger had been on tour.

But Lux was good company. You never felt alone.

"Yeah, you like those bananas," you softly chuckled, watching her toes and fingers curl from the sweetness of the bananas.

You gave her another spoonful of banana just as you took a bite of your food, multitasking.

"No," you laughed, lightly pushing down Lux's hand that had been reaching for your food. "This is mummy's food."

Ring ring ring.

The telephone went off.

"Must be your dad," you stated, thumbing away a goop of banana that rested on her cheek, and wiped it on her bib.

You picked up the telephone, holding it to your ear as you watched Lux poke at the small bowl of mashed bananas. Then shoved her fingers into her mouth to taste.

Completely clueless.

"Hello," you greeted.

"Hi," Roger rasped from the other end. "I was calling to see what you were up to. Sorry I didn't call you earlier, I had a meeting."

"Oh," you smiled. Roger was checking up on you, as he often did while away on tour. "Luxxy and I are eating dinner right now. She's got mashed bananas all over her face," you lightly laughed, cleaning her face with her bib. Then a loud screech from her mouth, offering you a gummy smile.

"Sh, Luxxy," you giggled, scooping up more food for her.

"She didn't want any strawberries?" Roger laughed.