Love of My Life (Part 18)

BoRhap!Roger Taylor x Reader

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here. I tweaked the story a little. You can read it here https://rogerandhishair.tumblr.com/post/180022356762/ok-but-imagine-u-and-roger-have-been-dating-for-a

Note: hello. I am back yee yee yeeeee. THE NIGHT WE MET by lord huron is dedicated to this chapter ((((: enjoyyyyy some flufuffff and not a lotta angst for the first time evvaaaaa. ALSO I FEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE LIKE IT JUST LOOKED A LOT BETTER IN MY HEAD SO IM SORRY ABOUT THAT im tired, my head hurts, and finals fried my brain. Also LONGEST CHAPTER YET OOOPSSPSPSPS

Words: 5948

"You remember how we met?" he spoke, softly. He completely ignored the fact that he was holding a ring. He was just acknowledging your presence.

"You were right in the same spot talking to yourself in front of the mirror, 'cept you weren't crying. And I was standing right here, right by the door," he paused. "I was scared shitless if I'm being honest," he let out a small laugh, a half smile appearing on his face. You mimicked his laugh.

"I know I didn't seem like I was, cocky attitude and all, but I didn't want to screw it up," he sadly said. "I remember seeing you - this beautiful woman sitting across from this ghastly man," he said, cringe clearly present in his voice. "Couldn't just leave you hanging there with that man. Could see it in your face - saw it in the way you looked at me," he said, looking down at the ring.

"You remember, don't you?" he whispered in hope.

You shook your head "yes." You thought of it everyday - the way he looked at you. He still looked at you the same way.

"I would do anything to take us back to that night we met," he lightly smiled. "Back to when everything was so simple - easy. We were both just beginning our lives - and we had done it together." He paused. "Crazy how at one point I had all of you, now look at where we are."

"You still do," you whispered, taking a hesitant step closer to him.

***the night you met***

You were sat across from one of your colleagues. He wasn't your boss, but he had a higher position than you. You were an intern for a corporation that was just starting out. Fresh out of college, you still had no idea what you were doing with your life. You were a completely clueless girl in her early twenties. Fresh meat.