My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 9: The Separation (6))

Ben Hardy!Roger Taylor x Reader, Platonic!John Deacon x Reader
{YMBF SERIES SPIN-OFF}

Summary: reader and her kids join roger on his tour, where roger and reader reconcile their relationship

Summary: reader and her kids join roger on his tour, where roger and reader reconcile their relationship. reader and her kids return to the place where they belong(:

Note: grammar and spelling errors. a lot of domestic moments, some angst, whole lotta smut

Warning: language, SMUT SMUT SMUT LIKE I THINK ALMOST HALF OF THIS IS ROGER X READER SMUT OK THEY HAD SOME MAKING UP TO DO... this may bring out a breeding kink idk

Words: 12.8k+

***March 31, 1985***

Willow was at your side, sitting in a high chair and stabbing at the plate with the chopstick. His other hand squishing a clump of white rice.

Lux attempted to twirl a chopstick in each hand to replicate her father's drumming tricks on stage. Small giggles leaving her lips.

Roger sat across from her, watching her attempts.

A Taylor dinner.

Something that had been rare during the separation.

But you and Roger were trying to get away from that. Make amends. Start slowly.

Which was why the four of you were sitting in a sushi restaurant as a family. A smile on everyone's faces.

Including yours.

Roger was making you smile.

And it brought a smile to his face.

"You do it!" Lux beamed, pointing the chopstick at her father.

"Let's see your mum do it," Roger suggested, glancing at you. Because he knew you were terrible at it. He was the best.

He was the drummer.

"Oh, no," you rejected, shaking your head and wiping Willow's mouth with a napkin. Willow continued slapping the rice into his mouth. And stretching his fingers out to show you he had eaten it all. You cleaned his little fingers too.

"Please!" Lux begged. "You and daddy do it."

"I can't do it," you chuckled. "Have your dad show you."

Lux looked back at her father. Waiting.

"Alright, alright. I'm much more entertaining anyways." Roger shrugged, earning a smile from you before showing off his talent. Twirled the chopsticks between his fingers, treating them like drumsticks. Throwing and catching them. And lightly tapping them on Willow's head.

Willow instantly grew curious for it. And reached for them. But his curious hands were too slow for Roger's jumpy movements that returned to tapping the table or plate.