Love of My Life (Part 4)

BoRhap!Roger Taylor x Reader

Summary: based on this blurb I sent in here

https://rogerandhishair.tumblr.com/post/180022356762/ok-but-imagine-u-and-roger-have-been-dating-for-a

Note: hello enjoyy my grammar errors. As always, love of my life by queen is a great song to listen to for this series. NYLA by blackbear is also good for this chap!! Sorry if anything seems blotchy in this chap... feel like it kind of is but bare with me. I love angst and I love fluff so here u go. AND WE ALSO LOVE A CHEEKY ROGER. BTW reader and Roger are in their mid-late 20s. ENjoY!!!

Words: 2210

The plane ride was beyond boring and extremely lonely to say the least. Almost 11 hours on a plane ride with no source of entertainment.

You were used to being on plane rides because of Roger's constant touring and whatever other event there was. But you were not used to this.

You sat by the window seat - the best seat. Your body was sort of scrunched as to not dare touch the woman sitting next to you. She had a sour look on her face anytime she lifted up her head from a book that she mainly kept her head buried in.

Usually by now, if you were on a private plane with the boys, you would have beaten them at three games of Scrabble causing Roger to lose interest in playing anymore. His interest focusing on something else - you. He would be sitting across from you, his elbow propped up on the armrest as he leaned on his hand and watched you intently.

Roger would give you a slight smirk as he shot a quick glance between you and the bathroom a couple times. You always knew what he was thinking, and your face instantly turned a heated red.

"No," you would always mouth as you threw a letter at him and give him a small kick on the leg.

"C'mon," he whispered. "Please?" he begged as he put his hands together as if he were praying. "We could be doing something more fun. I've been sitting for too long. I need to do something more active," he said slyly.

John would be sitting next to you with a confused and embarrassed look on his face. Freddie and Brian would snicker at Roger's suggestion. The two usually sided with Roger in this situation.

You would always shake your head no, but he would just beg again.

"Well what about the first time?" he would ask, not caring of his surroundings.

"That was the only time," you would huff.

"C'mon, love, it was more of a ride than this stupid plane," he said as his lips formed into a cheeky half smile, something that always made your heart skip a beat. "Besides, nobody is in there," he said as he would point towards the empty bathroom.

"We've only been on the plane for two hours, Roger. How frustrated can you be?" you would snark back.

"Very," he emphasized as he'd lean closer to you.

You would just roll your eyes and continue playing scrabble with the other boys as Roger had a small fit. You'd make it up later though.

The thought of this made your heart hurt a little. There was no Roger pestering the boys or you. There was no room by your seat. And there was no Roger to fall asleep on your shoulder or you on his. He'd always wake up dazed and confused when you'd tell him the plane landed, responding with, "Where are we again?"

But this time there was no Roger to wake up or say "No" to. It was just you and the crabby woman sitting next to you.

It took you about an hour to finally doze off and make up for sleep you had missed from the night before.