Love of My Life (Part 15)

BoRhap!Roger Taylor x Reader

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here. I tweaked the story a little. You can read it here https://rogerandhishair.tumblr.com/post/180022356762/ok-but-imagine-u-and-roger-have-been-dating-for-a

Note: ****warning: sexy stuff happens****

Words: 3597

It was the hard wham of a jaw that made everyone jump back in shock.

Roger had thrown the first punch, swinging right into Adam's jaw.

Drinks went flying.

Brian and Deaky were already at Roger's back, trying to strip his arms away from Adam. But Roger was able to rip away from them, throwing another blow at Adam's face. He almost fell to the ground at Roger's second blow, but he caught himself. He gave Roger a death glare as he spat out bloody saliva, then wiped his mouth.

Adam wasn't afraid to fight back. He had been wanting to do this. He looked like a raging mad man.

And that's when he raised his arm, sucker punching Roger right in the cheek.

You yelled after Adam, trying to get him to stop, but he nudged you out of the way and you bumped into Freddie. Freddie caught your arm, pulling you close to him.

"I'm betting on Roger. He has a nasty fist. You've seen him use it before. Jealous fits and all..." Freddie slurred, downing a drink he somehow managed not to drop. But you yanked away from him, welding your way to Adam.

"Please stop!" you begged, trying to pull Adam's arm away. It didn't work. Roger and Adam were going at it. And as you had done so, Adam swatted his arm back in a raged fit, causing you to fall over, landing right on your butt.

And a whole audience was watching.

Including Roger. And he had seen Adam push you down onto the ground. The look on Roger's face terrified you. You had never seen him so angry. He squinted his eyes and pursed his lips.