Love of My Life (Part 3)

BoRhap!Roger Taylor x Reader

Summary: based on this blurb I sent in here

https://rogerandhishair.tumblr.com/post/180022356762/ok-but-imagine-u-and-roger-have-been-dating-for-a

Note: many grammar errors as usual but whats new???? Lol so i think this series is gonna be longer than i thought... possibly 5 to 7 parts.... We'll see??? Also THIS IS MAJOR FLUFFY AND CHEEKY ROGER AND A HAPPIER CHAPTER. This wasn't originally how I saw this chap i saw more angst but i like the way this one worked out. ALSO THE ENDING... DUN DUN DUN!!! Yeah anyways, i wrote this instead of studying for my ap spanish test but whateva. This chapter is also longer than i thought itd be but the more, the better.... Right??? Hurry back is also referenced to love of my life by queen which is also the title and kind of inspo to this story. ALSO THAT GIF IS PERFECT FOR THIS CHAPTER CAUSE I MEAN LOOK AT THE RING AND ALL THAT FLUFF!!! Anywhoooo, enjoyyyy!!!!

Words: 2289

It wasn't long for morning to come -- seeing as you and Roger had gone to sleep very late, as usual. You were beyond tired from last night's events. Which reminded you of the big stone still wrapped around your finger.

Roger was still peacefully asleep, his back facing you as it rose up and down from breathing. You trailed your fingers down his soft skin as you looked at the ring. The ring that represented love and commitment.

Commitment. Something you weren't too sure of lately.

"Feels nice," he rasped. You let out a small laugh and trailed your fingers lower down onto his back right above his sweatpants.

"Even better," he smirked as he turned his body around to lie on his back. Your hand was now on his shirtless chest as you propped yourself up on your elbow, your head against your other hand. You couldn't help admire his features, your hand trailing along his body as you did so. First his neck, his jaw, his lips...

"What?" he said as he caught your hand that was placed on his cheek, his bigger hand completely wrapping around your small one. He kissed the palm of it lightly.

"Admiring me, aren't you? I know, it's hard not to," he scoffed.

"No, I wasn't. I was judging your messy hair and hideous face," you scoffed back as you shuffled your hand through his hair.

"Really? The same hair you were pulling last night, which hurt by the way... not that I ever mind," he winked at you. "And the same hideous face that you just couldn't keep your lips off of? Hm?" he asked as he brought himself on top of you. "The only reason it's messy is because of you. Besides, I think I'm digging this new look. I wish it looked like this more often," he whispered into your ear as he started trailing kisses down your neck.

"And the reason I'm going to be late for my flight is because of you," you tried saying with a serious face.

"Oh, come on," he said as he popped his face up from the crook of your neck, his hair flailing in opposite directions. He looked like a puppy.