You're My Best Friend (Part 8)

John Deacon x Reader x Roger Taylor (BoRhap)

Summary: roger and john have a serious?ish convo in the studio about reader

Summary: roger and john have a serious?ish convo in the studio about reader. brian and annie have some fun - not good news for reader. the boys barge into reader's apartment early in the morning. some awkward conversation happens between everyone.

Note: grammar errors. so yeah. this chapter is kind of wack and is all over the place and doesnt make sense??? but its also a um... MAJOR CHAPTER. its actually foreshadowing a lot. so this chapter is KEY because u know i love parallelism. but this chapter is supposed to be out of place and have u like wtf??? cause thats how deaky is feeling about everything. *I hope u make the connection with what roger is saying about falling in love and how reader wants to sleep with someone she loves*
THE CURRENCY IS ALSO OFF LIKE I KNOW MONEY IN 1970 WEIGHS DIFFERENTLY FROM MONEY NOW BUT IDC TO LOOK UP THE ACTUAL AMOUNT. 40 pounds is about $50. 80 pounds is around $100 and 155 pounds is about $200.
first scene takes place a few days after the night in the van.

Words: 4.5k+

Roger would not stop fidgeting as he stood next to John who was leisurely sitting in a chair by the recording buttons, watching Brian and Freddie talk in the other room of the studio as Brian tuned his guitar.

John didn't say a word to Roger. There wasn't anything to say.

Well, there was. But John was too afraid to ask it. It wasn't his business.

And John noticed how nervous Roger was from his fidgets: crossing his arms, scanning his index finger feverishly across his lips, rubbing his neck, bending over to grip the sides of the table, standing up to search for his box of cigarettes (which was empty).

Seeing that the box was empty, Roger felt it was time to break the silence. And his question answered John's question.

"Did you know she's a virgin?" Roger spoke, hands clenching the sides of the table, the veins in his arms protruding. He asked the question before hesitantly looking at John. It was a personal question.

And John had never felt so relieved.

In the back of his mind, he always thought you were. But after that night in the van you spent with Roger, he only became more doubtful.