You're My Best Friend: Epilogue (Live Aid 1985)

John Deacon's the best friend. Roger Taylor's the baby daddy. Things get complicated for reader in this love triangle.

 Things get complicated for reader in this love triangle

Summary: the queen boys & reader at live aid

Note: grammar and spelling errors. wow a short chapter!!! finally!!! this chapter is chill & nothing super angsty... things are calm for once. Also, i have fancasted my own thought of what the children would look like *PERSONALLY* in the end note. YMBF Q&A AND YMBF EXPLANATION TO BE POSTED SOON!!

Warning: nothing(:

Words: 4.3k+

***Live Aid: July 13, 1985***

"Hi, Bowie," Lux said with small skips, clueless of the interview Bowie was doing with the cameraman and camera set out in front of him.

Bowie gave her a small grin before returning to the interview.

Lux had been skipping giddily around the photographers and videographers, ignoring the loud chatter and flashes of cameras. Some calls of her name or yours.

It had been like that for a while. Lux skipping ahead. Greeted everyone and radiated her father's confidence. But commonly had her shy moments like you.

You tried to keep track of her as she skipped around the backstage, your feet trying to keep the same pace as her. But your 8-year-old daughter was always able to keep a few steps in front of you when you had to keep your eyes on someone else.

Held him close to you.

Your own replica.

Your baby boy born January 3, 1984.

Willow Luther Taylor.

***

((just to give you the setting ~ the boys talking https://youtu.be/lQA3kN3vSco ))

"What do we think of David?" Freddie asked in reference to Mary's partner. He was sitting down, looking at the other Queen members scattered around the silver trailer.