My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 6: The Separation (3))

Ben Hardy!Roger Taylor x Reader, Platonic!John Deacon x Reader
{YMBF SERIES SPIN-OFF}

Ben Hardy!Roger Taylor x Reader, Platonic!John Deacon x Reader{YMBF SERIES SPIN-OFF}

My Girl Playlist: ( https://open.spotify.com/user/mn22rifp6dl19gjhvwylxr08i/playlist/5nYEWLa42BqZeMZr0iSycL?si=vQvjAPq-Sc6Z-yyjoOWizQ )
My Girl Pinterest Moodboard: ( https://pin.it/etzvxqytu45c3z )

Summary: Reader visits roger at the studio with lux and willow, then later visits him privately where she breaks news to him. Reader is conflicted with her feelings as she encounters roger during their separation, which she expresses to a close friend of hers. Lux reveals something big to reader.

Note: grammar and spelling errors.

Warning: language, mentions of smut

Words: 6.6k+

***December 1,1984***

"Yes, you can give your dad the cookies. Just be careful with it," you spoke, Willow sitting on your hip. Lux at your side holding a tray of Christmas cookies. A soft smile on her face as she waited patiently.

Every November 30th you'd bake Christmas cookies and decorate them. Then on December 1st, you'd bring the cookies to the Queen boys. A little treat of yours to kick off the holiday month.

Being separated from Roger wasn't going to stop you.

It was a tradition.

One that Lux had to convince you to do this year.

She wanted to bring cookies to her dad. To visit him.

As her days with him had been limited.

"Go on in, Luxxy," you softly encouraged, nudging the door open because of her hands being full.

Roger had been stretched out in his chair, puffing his chest out and yawning with stretched arms as Freddie said something to him, a cigarette in Freddie's hands.

"Daddy!" Lux boomed, Roger sitting up straight at Lux's loud greeting before a grin shot across his face at seeing his girl.

"Luxxy," Roger chimed, opening arms out to his daughter and pulling her in for a hug. "How are you, love?"

"Good." Lux gave him a short nod, pushing the tray of cookies to him.

"Hi," you quietly greeted, Willow still on your hip who had been clumsily waving at his father with a smile on his face, before reaching out to be held by him.

"My Willow," Roger stated, taking his son into his arms and placing him onto his lap. Willow lied against his father's chest, hands on his dad's neck as Roger's large hands completely covered his son's back and kissed the top of his head.

His hands coming up and down to soothingly rub his son's back, Willow's eyes falling droopy. Before the child remembered the cookies, pulled away, and murmured, "Um," with his hands out. The closest he got to 'yum.'