You're My Best Friend (Part 27)

John Deacon's the one that got away. Roger Taylor's the baby daddy. Things get complicated for reader in this love triangle.

 Things get complicated for reader in this love triangle

Summary: roger and deaky talk

Summary: roger and deaky talk. roger and yn talk about her pregnancy. roger and deaky have to confess some big things at an interview.

Note: grammar and spelling errors. sorry for the long chapter... but the series is almost done so kinda long chapters???

Warning: language, angst, smut

Words: 12.5k+

***March 15, 1977***

Roger stepped into John's hotel room, looking around nonchalantly as he made his way over to the large window to show off the busy street.

John watched him.

An uneasiness in the room as neither one of them spoke.

Struggled to talk.

About Roger and John.

About you and the baby.

"Want something?" John offered, pointing his thumb to the bar.

Roger turned around from the window to say, "Oh, no. I'm alright."

The brunette nodded, pouring himself a drink.

Undesired small talk.

"Mind if I?" Roger asked, pulling out a cig.

Usually Roger didn't ask because the two smoked together, but that was when things were different.

John shook his head.

"Want one?" Roger mumbled, holding out a stick.

John shook his head again before Roger proceeded to light the cig and hold it to his lips.

Silence again.

Roger sat on the large windowsill, keeping the cig between his lips as he opened up the window to let the smoke out.