Love of My Life (Part 12)

BoRhap!Roger Taylor x Reader

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here. I tweaked the story a little. You can read it here https://rogerandhishair.tumblr.com/post/180022356762/ok-but-imagine-u-and-roger-have-been-dating-for-a

Note: guys im quaking. I hope u understand what hes implying at the polaroid thing. And i hope u enjoy the elevator scene. The dress she wears is also a hippie type boho dress thing. Sorry for grammar, ooooops. enjoyyyyyyy

Words: 2609

"What do you think of this outfit?" Freddie asked, turning around as he displayed a black, dazzled jumpsuit along his body, sticking out some of his foot in the process.

"It's beautiful!" you said, standing up.

The earlier conversation with Freddie ended at him telling you not to blow it. Adam hadn't heard anything, as he was too busy with a business call. You were thankful for that.

And you were now with Freddie getting ready in his dressing room a few hours before the show. Adam decided to stay up in the room to get ready there and then meet you before the show started. You didn't mind.

You were also extremely mortified of the chances of running into Roger along the way, but Freddie said that it would be unlikely. Roger would most likely be out and about and not in his hotel room. But it seemed as if Freddie was hiding something when he told you this. There was more to what he was telling you, but you didn't press.

Freddie also gave you the good news that he had returned the shirt and ring to Roger.

***earlier***

"Roger? Roger? Are you in there?" Freddie asked, impatiently banging on Roger's hotel door. A female laughter became from behind it, then a loud thud hit the ground as if someone fell.

"Yeah, one minute-" Roger groaned. He sounded out of breath.

"What do you want?" Roger said with annoyance as he opened the door. His hair poked out all around as if someone had been pulling on it.

He looked down and realized, "Is that my shirt? How did you-" He was puzzled.

"She's here," Freddie said, shoving the shirt into Roger's chest. "The ring is wrapped inside of the shirt. She wanted to return it."

Roger looked down at it and unwrapped the shirt. He was holding something you had recently touched. He was also holding the promise of marriage you had returned.

"She ask about me?" Roger managed to say, looking up at Fred with hope.

"Yes." Fred gave a small smile.

Roger smiled back because he knew you still cared, but it quickly faded away as he remembered why you had left him.

"Is he here, too?" Roger asked. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know. His heart skipped a beat at the question, his palms immediately becoming sweaty. Knowing that you were just a floor below him and the fact that you would see each other soon, his head began to feel hazy.