Love of My Life (Part 14)

BoRhap!Roger Taylor x Reader

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here. I tweaked the story a little. You can read it here https://rogerandhishair.tumblr.com/post/180022356762/ok-but-imagine-u-and-roger-have-been-dating-for-a

Note: honey, u got a big storm coming.

Words: 3831

You had downed three shots before the talking even began.

Adam's hand was placed on your knee as Freddie poured more shots for you and everyone else.

You felt a buzz, but it wasn't coming from the alcohol. It was radiating off of the drummer sitting right across you. You could feel his eyes run across your body every now and then, you even caught him once or twice. He didn't look away.

And, if you were being honest, you only knew this because you had been doing the same to him. The buzz came from the eye contact. He was speaking to you, in a room full of a couple hundred, he was only talking to you. And only you two had noticed. A form of intimacy like no other, and it made you uncomfortable because it felt as if you had cheated on Adam right in front of him.

Adam had noticed the glances between you two, and he didn't like it. You offered Adam a drink, which he rejected.

But within these stolen glances, you had noticed Cher's closeness to Roger. It honestly felt like the battle of the couples, plus Freddie. He was just there for the entertainment.

Cher had her hand resting dangerously low into Roger's inner thigh. He had placed his hand on top of hers, their fingers intertwining. It was a gesture to show that they were indeed sleeping together. And every now and then, Cher would smile sweetly at you or turn to Roger's ear and say something. A gesture to show that you were indeed replaced.

But you had noticed Roger hadn't been paying attention to her. He was staring at your legs right where your dress cut off, his hands brushing over his mouth as he was in deep thought.

He was thinking about you. How things would have been different if you were still together. You would be in the bathroom at the after party, the background music drowning out your cries as someone banged on the door repeatedly to let them in. You wanted to say, "Just a minute," but 1: The state you were in didn't allow you to speak in coherent sentences, and 2: It wasn't going to be just a minute.

You would be propped up on the countertop sink with Roger's head underneath your dress, his head nuzzled between your legs as he was propped up on his knees. Your shaky legs would be thrown over his shoulders to give him a better angle. He tried to keep you from moving at his action by firmly wrapping his big hands around your thighs. Your mouth agape and head tilted back, your body rocked back and forth slightly from the heavy breathing and muster of pleasure that came from within you, your body moving in sync with Roger's actions.