You're My Best Friend (Part 10)

John Deacon x Reader x Roger Taylor (BoRhap)

Summary: annie talks to reader about her first time

Summary: annie talks to reader about her first time. John walks in and the girls force him to share his first time. John gets his moment with reader. from this concept i posted here.

Note: grammar errors. Entire chapter talks about smut or is smut. EXCEPT FOR THE END. ******please take into consideration that im not experienced at all and everything ive written about smut in this chapter is based off of tv shows/movies, stuff ive heard, and research****** THIS IS A REALLY HEAVY CHAPTER SO TAKE SOME BREAKS

Words: 8.3k+

"These are not mine," you chuckled teasingly, shooting a glance at Annie who had been folding clothes across from you on the other side of John's bed.

The washer at your apartment had broken a few days earlier so John let you clean your clothes at his. He wasn't home yet, but you still had the spare key.

"Mine," Annie snarked, snatching the red laced thong from your hand.

"Hot date?" you asked, poorly folding a shirt of yours.

"He was," she shrugged, pursing her lips to suppress a blushful smile.

The date being Brian.

"You and Brian?" you asked, lifting up an eyebrow with interest. "Are you dating?"

"Oh... no, we aren't. Don't think we will. Said he wanted to but with my traveling schedule and his, it would never work," she gave a sad smile. "He's a good lay though," she winked. "Hope that doesn't stop."

"Yeah, I could hear you two for fifteen minutes," you grouched, throwing a sock at her which she swatted away.

"Hey! Not every guy is nice enough to let you finish even when he's done. I just needed some time is all. Relish in the moment," she spoke, her voice peaking up at the last statement.

You rolled your eyes, slapping a batch of folded clothes into the basket. But her words had you thinking. Wondering. What it was like. And you wanted to know. And Annie being a very open and honest person would be very happy to answer.

"Annie..." you hesitated, your fingertips fumbling with a button on a pair of blue jeans, your eyes not looking up at her.

"Hm?" she piped, patting down some clothes into the basket.

"What was it like... the first time? When you lost yours..." Your eyes slowly rose up to meet hers.

"Oh, darling. I was young and naive. Thought I was in love, but you know how that goes," she shivered in disgust.

"But how was it? I mean... where? When?"

"Interested in my love life?" she teased with a taunting smile. Then her face became stoic. "Does this have something to do with Roger? Or John?"