Love of My Life (Part 11)

BoRhap!Roger Taylor x Reader

Summary: lol I sent this blurb in anonymously and decided to expand on it here. I tweaked the story a little. You can read it here https://rogerandhishair.tumblr.com/post/180022356762/ok-but-imagine-u-and-roger-have-been-dating-for-a

Note: sorry for grammar. Also, yall r gonna hate me lol. ALL I WANT by kodaline goes just amazing with this chap (; this chap is a big oof. ALSO THE LINE BOLDED BY FREDDIE IS PART OF THE PROMPT I SENT IN (IT'S IN THE SUMMARY)

Words: 3067

"Freddie, you booked this room for us?" you said looking around your hotel room. It was big with gold and silver decorations all across the room. And the windows almost took over the entire walls. The chandelier was massive with diamonds dangling from all around it.  It was so obvious Freddie had picked it out. He had outdone himself, as usual.

"Course, anything less would have just been plain sad. My room, along with the other boys, is just a floor above yours. But look," he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards your room. "Look inside your wardrobe," he whispered from behind you as he pushed you towards the closet. Adam was still checking out the living room, leaving you and Freddie alone.

"Is there a dead body inside?"  you said in a playful manner, leaning your head slightly back to Freddie.

"Don't ruin my secret," he whispered and nudged you towards the door. You didn't hesitate to open it. Inside was the definition of Freddie. Sparkles, colors, jewels, fabrics - all of it encompassed the room. The closet was huge and full of different clothes, each one making its own fashion statement.

"Freddie, it's gorgeous," you whispered in awe.

"All for you. There is more in my dressing room where I'd like you to come before the show. It'll be like old times," he said as he closed the door. "But, I think we need a drink first. A little 'cheers.'"

"Sounds great. I could use one," you scoffed.

Making your way over to the bar set by the window that showed off Las Vegas' architecture, Adam said he had to make a business call. Business calls usually lasted a while. This gave you enough time to be alone with Freddie to talk. You and Freddie waited for Adam to go into a separate room, closing the door behind him.

"So, how has everything been?" he began to say as he mixed a drink.

"Good. Everything has been good. I just moved in with Adam, and I'm doing the job I love," you responded as you sat down in a high bar stool.

"Do you think he's going to pop the question?"

"Hm?"

"Marriage."

"It's been 8 months. We aren't there yet," you laughed nervously.

"Do you want him to?"

"I don't know. We're just taking things as they come?" you shrugged. "But, I'm not here to talk about Adam. I want to know about you. How has the tour been? You meet anyone?" you said with a sly smile.

"Oh, sweets, I met just about everyone there is to meet: fans, celebrities, politicians, lovers," he said, plopping an orange into your beverage. You laughed at this.

"Sounds fun," you squeaked after taking a sip of your drink. "Woah, Freddie, this is horrendous. What is it? It's so strong," you choked.

"My secret. I call it 'The Remedy,'" Freddie said as he downed a drink that wasn't the same as yours.