Later on that day, USSR was found lying in an alley almost beaten to death by high heels.

Duncannuva

To New Zealand: Did you know you have a bigger eagle than America?

New Zealand: Wait really?

America: There is no way your eagle it bigger than mine!

New Zealand: Hold on I will call for him. *proceeds to call for his Haast eagle*

America: *Calls for his bald eagle and it lands on his arm*

New Zealand: *Haast eagle lands on his arm* I guess my eagle is bigger!

America: What the-! How?! Why!?

New Zealand: Ha! Me 1, you 0!

ironman152

To UK: Have you ever tried to release your stress in a more positive way?

Fem!UK: Do you have any idea how many stress balls I broke in one day at work?

France: It took three hours to clean the mess and you can still find the residue of the stress balls around the office.

To Russia: Have you ever tried to get along with the capitalists?

Bonus side story unlocked!

Russia's POV:

I had was taking my sibling to the park because Papa had to go to the store to buy a few things he didn't want to leave us at home. Two other kids were playing at the park. We didn't have many friends so I thought I would go and play with them.  Ukraine had the same idea and started playing with the taller one who called himself Canada. I played on the slide with the other kid. He was called America. We played for a while and had fun. I couldn't wait to tell Papa about my new friend.

When he walked back from the store I waved at him from down the street. He nodded and smile a little. When he finally made it to the park I decided to introduce him to my new friend.

"Papa! Meet my friend, America!" I said happily. It didn't last very long though. Papa struck me across the face and told us we were going home. My sibling all followed silently and scared. He gripped my wrist tightly and didn't let go until we were home.

Papa sent my siblings to their rooms and l was left alone with Papa. He had a bottle in his hand that he would sip from. When the bottle was empty he glared at me.

"Papa, I-I'm sorry!" I pleaded with him.

"Be quiet!" He shouted as he smashed the bottle against the wall.

"Don't ever talk to the capitalists again! If you do, you know what will happen,". 

After that, I never got involved with capitalists unless they were interfering with our family.

To America and Canada: I'm just gonna give America a full tank of oil and Canada can have a year supply of syrup.

America: Oh my gosh!! YES!!!!! I was getting thirsty!

Canada: Thank you! I'm going to save it for later, you are very kind!

Fem!UK: This is why America is getting fat.

Kitkat9030

To Kiwi: I give you a hug and a stuffed kiwi bird toy.