"Um I have to go now" I said awkwardly "I'm sorry" I told the janitor.

"O-okay" she said stuttering, that was cute. I walked away and once I got outside I took a deep breathe.

"Who was that?" My brother asked.

"I dunno" I said looking back at her with a smile as I saw her at a table looking on her phone.

~

Brooklyn's POV

Later the line was smaller. I reached into my left pocket pulling out a 20 dollar bill that I carry around with me just in case I want something, like food.

I got my delicious, tasty food and started to eat it. Thinking about that boy earlier here. Wow... I stood up, threw my stuff away and ran out of the place. I ran home because I thought I would have gotten chubby if I didn't get any exercise after consuming that much food. I got home in the matter of 11 minutes, and ran inside of my house.

"Hey sweetheart. How was the walk" my mother said

"Good" I said yelling as I ran up my stairs shutting the door behind me and clocking it. I ran over to my bed and it was getting darker out side. It was around 4 when I went for the walk, we'll run. I turned on my back and stared at the ceiling. Thinking about that boy and how I may never see him again. But Twins? For real?!

Then I realized that I have school tomorrow. ahh brand new school, new teachers and... new people... great. I was meeting new people and teachers making new friends. Great!

But even the thought of going to school tomorrow made me nervous and scared but also excited and happy.

I went for a shower, then got out and got dressed. I blew dried my hair and picked out my outfit that I'm wearing tomorrow. Skinny jeans with a black long sleeve which is Serengetee, like literally my favorite online site. Then some cute black boots.

I finally went to sleep and it was about 10 o'clock.. wow not much sleep for me I guess.

~

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock on my phone. God I hated waking up early. I got up an did my morning routine. Going to the bathroom and doing my business. Got out and put my make up on which was only mascara. By the way, I'm in high school as a sophomore an it's in the middle of the year...

I put my outfit on, I eat breakfast then after I put fresh gum into my mouth. My mom was ready to bring me to school and I walked outside than got into the car. We arrived at new school, I got out of the car.

"Bye, have a good day Brooklyn" my mom said looking threw the open car window as I got out of the car, I closed the door behind me. I waved and said bye.

I walked into the front office or I think it is.

"Ma'am is this the front office" I asked the lady at the desk.

"Yes it is, how may I help you" she said sounding like a lady who worked at a library.

"I'm a new pupil" I told her smiling and trying to sound smart, but I totally sounded dumb.

"Ahh yes Brooklyn Ray?" Said the lady while she looked threw her stuff to get something. It was a sheet of paper which I'm guessing is my schedule.

"Yes ma'am" I told her being polite.

"Here ya go, hope you like it here" she said being a bit to perky about it.

"Thanks" I said while looking at the paper and folded it a little. I walked out of the office and unfolded the paper to see where I was going. My first block was in A-301. As I looked at my schedule I stood in the middle of the hallway probably looking stupid. I looked up and saw half of the people in the hall way looking at me, fantastic..