Volume 7 Chapter 12: Heart Be Turned To Stone

Start bij het begin

Qrow: Time and place, Robyn! TIME AND PLACE! You know, at first I was questioning (Y/N)'s logic. Then I remembered, the people in Mantle are civilians. Civilians in which we protect!

Robyn: It's hard to protect them without them knowing the truth! The people panicking in Mantle after knowing the truth are just cowards!

Qrow: THAT'S EXACTLY THAT POINT! We chose to be Huntsmen so that we could protect these people from this harsh reality we all live in. And the reason why they are "cowering", Robyn, is because they can't fight like we can.

Robyn: That sounded dumb and unoriginal.

Qrow: Be it as it may, it is true.

Robyn: (standing up from the bench) LIKE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THESE PEOPLE!

Qrow: And you do?! You, me, these girls, we were trained for this. We were prepared to expect the unexpected. We practiced to keep our mouths shut from hurling. We are Huntsmen! Those innocent lives that you call "cowards" are just people. INNOCENT PEOPLE! They weren't trained to fight Grimm! They weren't trained to fend for themselves! They weren't trained to face a goddess like Salem! OF COURSE THEY'D GO BERSERK!

Robyn: ...

Qrow: We were lucky enough to save a couple of Mantle civilians. Civilians that haven't lost their minds. Thanks to you and Ironwood, literally 90% of the people below us are dying! Not from the Grimm, BUT FROM THEMSELVES!

Robyn quietly sat back on the bench while Qrow takes the seat furthest away from Robyn, in the corner of the cell.

================================================================================

Somewhere above the clouds, a Manta airship is flying along. Inside the airship is (Y/N), who is passed out on the bench, and Winter, who is controlling the airship.

Winter: *sighs* What did you do, (Y/N), Weiss?

While Winter is busy flying the airship, (Y/N) is still passed out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Y/N) is seen to be sleeping down in a big empty void. (Y/N) opens his eyes only to see complete nothingness and finds himself unable to move from too much fatigue.

(Y/N): W... Where am I?

"And so, the Raptor returns to my grasp."

(Y/N): H-Huh?

"It has been a while, dearie. You and your friends have gotten yourselves in a wee bit o' trouble."

(Y/N) starts glancing around to find where the voice came from. After shifting back to the front he sees a woman...

 After shifting back to the front he sees a woman

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.