Chapter Sixty Four

[unedited]

Jimin Focus

Yoongi walked into the building and saw me. "Hey Jimin," Was all he said. He looked guilty and nervous. I turned around and walked away, fast. "Hey, wait! I can explain! Please!"

I kept walking, not looking back. I would talk to him later. I walked into the elevator and pushed the button over and over again rapidly as fast as I could but before the elevator could close, Yoongi stuck his hand in and stopped it. It opened back up and he stepped in. "Jimin, let me explain, please," He said quietly, pushing the button to the floor with the dorms and facing the doors.

"There isn't anything to explain." I said placidly.

"It's not what it looked like."

"Nothing ever is what it looks like."

"Look, Jimi- What? What does that mean?"

"Taehyung. You. Hoseok, maybe. Jungkook. You all have stories I don't hear about. I seem to always be misinformed, don't I?"

"I-" Yoongi paused, the look on his face confused. "Hoseok? What would he be hiding?" Yoongi asked. Except I knew. I knew there was something going on with him. I saw through the fake smiles and innocent laughs. I had thought that he was just sad he didn't get Yoongi, but I thought wrong. I sighed.

"There you go again. Just-" I closed my eyes. "Where the hell did Hoseok go?"

"U-Uh, he just- family issues, I think."

"You think?"

"We didn't spend too much time talking about his family."

"Yeah, you probably spent that time kissing hi-"

"Jimin, I swear. That was nothing."

The elevator doors opened. "Then what the fuck was it?" I asked. Yoongi paused. He didn't answer. I just huffed and left, to go to my own dorm and sleep.

--------

Jimin, can you come down? My turn's over.

I read the text and rolled my eyes. I wanted to go to sleep, but all I could think about was the kiss Yoongi shared with Hoseok. I never wanted to think badly of Hoseok and never did, but... I didn't think anything like that would happen.

Maybe I should just ignore him and make him watch Tae for longer. I thought. It's not that we were taking this in shifts because it's our job- no. We actually loved Tae a lot. But, we had other things we needed to get to. So we took these things in turns. I decided I wanted to see Taehyung anyway and left my room. Not like I was going to sleep anyway.

The elevator door opened once I reached the -8th level and I stepped out. I made sure to shoot a quick glare at Yoongi as I walked past him to Tae's bed. The boy was sleeping. I reached out a hand to tuck a loose strand of hair behind his ear and sighed. I had no idea how he could have the power to sleep so much. Especially since Jungkook was gone- possibly forever.

"Jimin, you know I mean it when I say it was nothing, right?" Yoongi was behind me, whispering over my shoulder. I turned around, nudging him away with my shoulder. "It doesn't matter. What's done is done."

"W-Wait, I need to explain."

"There's nothing to explain."

"Will you please listen to me?" Yoongi said loudly. I looked at him. He looked into my eyes for a moment, trying to come up with some words, probably. "He uh... He really liked me for a long time- our whole lives, actually, so-"

"I knew that. Why wouldn't you at least tell me that you want something more with him? I would have understood."

"Because it isn't- wait, you knew?" Yoongi looked surprised. I shrugged. "It was kinda obvious," I replied rudely. He looked down. "Oh," Was his quiet response. I shook my head. "That doesn't answer my question. Why didn't you tell me something when you found out? Why wouldn't you tell me about your other relationship?"