Chapter Fifty Two

Jimin Focus

"Okay, so the plan is," Hoseok began. I spaced out at that moment, not willing to listen for the umpteenth time what the plan was. I looked across the room and caught eyes with Yoongi, who was equally as bored, chilling in Jungkook's chair.

He gave me a tired smile that I returned happily. Hoseok's rambling in the background made me feel even more tired. I looked at Jungkook, who also seemed bored to death. He was almost asleep, leaning against his pillow. Hoseok seemed oblivious to the fact that we were all ready to go because we'd heard the plan at least seven times. And we really needed to go, too. It had been six days since Taehyung was kidnapped. Three of those were spent waiting for Jungkook to wake up, and the rest were spent planning and healing from the last battle.

"Remember. The top priority is getting Taehyung out of there. Don't worry about anything else except for him." Hoseok said, finally finishing his eight hundredth explanation of the plan. "Let's go." He said. I stood up and stretched, and so did Yoongi. Jungkook didn't get up.

Did he actually fall asleep? I wondered. Yoongi nudged him awake before Hoseok noticed. "We're going," He said quietly. We all were eventually in the elevator heading to the ground level floor.

After a while we were all in a car, Hoseok being the only one awake enough to drive us. And there we were, in the car, driving to the Tiger Gang. To save Tae.

Three Hours Later

This place is huge. I thought, staring up at the old factory that the Tigers called home. Hoseok and Jungkook walked up to the guards by the door while Yoongi and I hid. The guards escorted them in, and Yoongi and I snuck through the unguarded door before new security forces came to protect it.

"Where do you think they keep their prisoners?" I whispered to Yoongi. He shrugged. "Somewhere upstairs." He whispered back. "I know that much."

"How?"

"Ask me again later. We have a mission." Was Yoongi's short reply. We snuck around, pretending to be a part of the gang until we reached stairs. We headed up them and the level above us didn't seem like a place where they held prisoners. Luckily, it was empty. No signs of life anywhere.

"Boo!" I heard to my right. Yoongi and I both jumped but immediately we're relieved when it was just Hoseok. "Jeez, Hoseok, you scared the shit out of me!" Yoongi scolded quietly. "What happened to staying with Jungkook!?"

"They wouldn't let me in with him. I had to beat up the guard so I could come and help you, so we don't have much time. Let's go!"

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked. Hoseok nodded. "One more floor up. I saw a bunch of security cams in the leader's room before they kicked me out. Now come on, let's go!" He said impatiently. We followed him up one more flight of stairs and down a dark hallway to a door.

"He's supposed to be in there." Hoseok said. Yoongi tried the door. Locked. Duh. He pulled out his gun and shot at the lock a few times, then opened the door. I walked inside first, Hoseok following, and Yoongi watching the door.

"Taehyung?" I called out quietly. I found him in the corner of the dark room on the floor wrapped in a small blanket up to his shoulders. He wasn't wearing a shirt. His shoulders were bare. I assumed he probably didn't have pants, either. The people in the Tiger gang were disgusting.

Taehyung opened his eyes and sat up, protecting himself by making sure he was covered with the blanket. "J-Jimin?" He asked weakly. I placed a finger over my mouth to signal him to be quiet. Then pointed to a camera above the door frame.

"Come on, we're here to rescue you." Hoseok said. "But we have to leave quickly."

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, not moving an inch. "I want to see Jungkook."

"He's stalling for us. Giving us more time." I said. "We need to go."

"N-No clothes."

I took off my jacket and held it out. "You're going to have to come get it, Tae. I can't risk the cameras seeing me." Taehyung stood up, huddling the blanket close, and walked to me. I wrapped the jacket around him comfortably. He was so much smaller than he was a week before. The tiger gang must have been starving him.

"Let's go. There are more clothes in the car you can wear once we get there. For now, let's just focus on getting out of here." Taehyung nodded as he zipped up the jacket. It was so big on him it went midthigh. He was covered well enough that he didn't need the blanket, so he dropped it and followed the rest of us out the door and through the hallways quickly.

Soon we were outside and heading to the car. "Wh-where is Jungkook?" He asked again. I looked at him. "He's still stalling. He should be out in ten minutes. If he doesn't make it in this car, the plan was that he would come back in one of their cars."

"But he's going to make it?"

"Yeah, he should," I said, feeling a little nervous at the possibility that Jungkook wouldn't. We got in the car and I handed Tae a sack with clothes in it. "Here," I said. "Jungkook said you might need these." Yoongi sat it the driver's seat, setting his timer for ten minutes.

All that was left to do was wait.

Short, filler, not much information or cool shit- maybe I could do better but I wanna get to the next chapter😔