~The date Pt.1~

(y/n) P.O.V

After doing my toiletries, I went to get dressed. What should I wear? Everything in my wardrobe looks so good! Maybe a dress? No... It's uncomfortable. Guess I'll just call the girls for help! I took my phone and called them all on facetime.

Kylie:" What is it so early in the morning?"
Lana:" Never mind her! Her boyfriend is on a trip!"
Layla:"Just shut up!"
(Y/n):" So Hisoka asked me out and I don't know what to wear!"
Lana/Layla/Kylie:"Told you!"
(Y/n):" I don't have much time help me already!"
Layla:"try that new oversized hoodie you bought the other day. The (f/c) one!"
Kylie:" yea with jeans or black sweatpants!"
Lana:" And high black boots!"
(Y/n):"Great! They'd match! With the new accessories I'm launching! Thank you girls I gotta go! I'll tell you everything later!"
Kylie:" go for it!!"
Lana:" You better!"
Layla:"have fun!"
(Y/n):" Bye!"

Honestly they're the best!
I wore my eyedrops and what they told me to. I let my (h/c) hair down and wore a pair of earrings and put on the boots. Ready. Good thing I'm good with high heels!
I got down stairs to the kitchen and ate some chocolate waiting for Hisoka to show up...

Hisoka P.O.V

Okay calm down Hisoka don't screw it up! She agreed to go out with you already. It'll be fine!
I wore a normal outfit probably for the first time in my life. It'll be weird if people saw a celebrity dating a magician. It'll affect her career.
(Credit to the amazing artist)

And got down the stairs to find (y/n) chatting with someone on the phone

And got down the stairs to find (y/n) chatting with someone on the phone. As soon as she saw me she hung up. Probably a work matter... She came towards me looking as cute as ever.
"Where are we going?"
"It's a secret"
"Whaat? Tell meee!"
"Nope. You'll find out"
I grabbed her along with me and we left the house.
Luckily the park wasn't that far so we simply walked as she told me stories of her job: how performances are, how the studios look, how many songs she wrote... She's just amazing. Once we reached our destination, she looked at me.
"How did you find this place? I've lived here for months but never found it!"
"I have my ways!"
To be honest I didn't know she liked these kinds of places. She was surely rich enough to go everywhere in the world yet she's enjoying this? She's totally weird!

"Oi! Let's play! There's an arcade!" She was walking in front of me like a child will when their mother will take them out. Adorable...
"Sure. You pick the game"

I regretted playing with her... How can a hardworking girl win against everyone in the arcade INCLUDING ME?! She surely is good at games. I stood next to her trying to be closer to her than the crowd watching her defeat the best players in each game for the past two hours.

"Miss aren't you (y/n) Louise?" A little girl asked. (y/n) looked down at her and nodded the girl yelled. How could (y/n) stand this. Troublesome.... She stopped playing and started chatting with people around her and singing with them, taking pictures, telling jokes. She looked at me giving me a sight to wait for her outside. And I did. And surprisingly I found a very cute hair tie. I bought it before (y/n) showed up and we walked away.

Okay... So this surely doesn't look like a date... People should really stop this! I'm trying to have a date here! Next step was the cinema. I saw on internet that a movie is one of the most important parts of a date. Good use of hunter licence I could book the whole cinema. I only asked for the best movie. They said they have an award winning movie and that's what I chose.