~Illumi, Killua and Alluka~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I went to Alluka's room next. I'm sure Killua is playing with her by now. As soon as I got inside the room, they both jumped at me strangling me to death. I fell down laughing. They both did too. Then we sat on the playground together.
"Nee-san, you'll leave?" Alluka said with a puppy look.
"Don't worry, I promise once I get a big house I'll come take you from here. I know you don't want me to leave but I promise I'll come and take you" I said. I know Alluka wants to stay with me. We get along since I'm too childish to be honest.
"So you'll take Alluka only!? How can you forget your dear brother?" Killua yelled.
"Shut up cat face" I said giggling at him. Alluka smiled and stock he tongue out at him.
"That's not it Killua! I'll take you both since you want me to" I smiled pulling them to a hug. We hugged for a bit and Alluka fell asleep.
"Nee-san can you tell Illu-ni to leave me and Alluka alone before you leave. Since you leave they'll try to hurt her"he said stroking her soft hair. I should feel relaxed since Alluka has Killua around to protect her. He's capable.
"Don't worry kill, I'll warn him. And grandfather will surely not allow him to hurt you and Alluka" I said smiling softly.
"By the way, do you want anything from outside?"
He put on his famous cat face.
"Chocolate, chocolate, skateboard, and even more chocolate. Also, bring toys for Alluka" he replied.
"Got it. I'll bring a lot so we can eat together!" I said
"Be careful, nee-san, I'll miss you" he said blushing. I hugged him and Alluka woke up.
"(Y/N) pat my head" Nanika said.
"Alright!" I did as Nanika said.
"Killua, (Y/N), Hug me" she said.
We did hug and giggles filled the room.
"Alright, you two should stay away from Illu-ni and mother. I'll miss you two so much"
"I'll miss you too. Take care. Don't forget your promise" Killua said.
I smiled softly and waved at them as they waved back.
On my way to my room, I bumped into Illumi. Of all people...
"So... You passed?" He asked
"I did as expected" I said sticking out my tongue at him.
He smiled.
"Have fun, be careful,come visit" he said
"I'll. Don't bully our siblings. Specially Alluka. Or I'll kill you right here right now." I said with a murderous look.
We both let a bit of aura to scare each other. We both chuckled a d he gave me a light hug. He never does that before. It's rare.
"See you soon (Y/N)" he whispered.
"Stay safe Illumi" I said.
Then I went to my room and packed up some stuff I'll need: clothes, accessories, computer,books,pens, headphones,eyedrops... I got my bags ready. And decided to go see my grandfather.