40

Author's P.O.V
After spending two days at your family house trying to understand all the shit they told you, you decided it was time to go back. But Illumi being the weird guy he is, asked if he could go with you, you being the good sister you are said 'yes' knowing you should kick him out before the kids came over the next week. You haven't seen or contacted your boyfriend since the day you saw the troupe. You forgot your phone and you thought it was best you did. Knowing your manager she should be crazy by now.

You arrived with Illumi at your house. It was night-time and the lights were off you unlocked the door and before you could see him, Hisoka pulled you into his chest and hugged you tight. Illumi being himself just stood there(THIRD WHEELER like myself XD)

"Where the heck did you go?"
"Shit...I never thought I'd worry you sorry!"
"Don't ever disappear like this, it actually freaked me out"
"Okay I promise next time it won't be this bad"
"Next time? You don't dare do it again or else I'll "torture you" just like I did at that time" he whispered the last part knowing Illumi wouldn't hear it.
"You two get a room or else I'm gonna puke"
"It's my house so clearly you should go get a room"
"Brat"
"Shut up or you'll see all your teeth on the floor"
"Okay you two stop before it gets bloody" Hisoka said smiling creepily
"Not like you don't want that to happen" you replied.
Illumi just smirked and walked upstairs. He knew the way straight to the guest bedroom since he stayed over at your place before. You turned to your boyfriend and asked
"Why didn't you ask Illumi about my whereabouts when I was gone"
"That jerk didn't tell me you two were together when I called him yesterday"
"He's dead"
Hisoka just pulled you and you both went straight to bed, lied down. It was all him playing with your hair. You checking your phone until he broke the silence.
"What were you up to, vanishing (curse of vanishing... Minecraft lovers will get it XD) like that?"
"I went to my family's house actually"
"And you're still alive?"
"Barely"
"And..."
"It wasn't my mom who wanted to kill me. It was some crazy bitch who wants to marry me"
"Who is he?"
"My first target in a while"
"You know you can't do that with your condition"
"Haven't I told you about the exorcist Machi will get me?"
"You basically haven't talked to me since "that" night remember?" You blushed and hit him playfully on the shoulder" it was also the day we met up with them!"
"So... You weren't joking?"
"Why would I joke about that you stupid redhead?!"
He made an offended face looking you
"It's called style, unfortunately you don't understand it"
"Unfortunately you don't have it" you replied as you both laughed. He truly laughed. Not a smirk or a grin. A laugh. Hisoka freaking Morrow laughed.
"You should laugh more often. It makes you seem normal"
"You should be kind more. That's what makes you beautiful (ONE DIRECTION)"
You gasped feeling offended.
"It'll get really cheesy!"
"Aren't we cheesy already?"

_______________________________