~Targeted?~

3rd person P.O.V

(Y/n) always loved being on stage. She'd let out her crazy side, do dance choreographies and sing all the songs she wrote. She enjoyed that. She was also very famous a d loved by people for her personality, opinions... She'd always help anyone who'd come for her help. She built her own design company and became one of the most rich celebrities ever. She was targeted by her business rivals. Many would want her dead. But no one knew who she really was although she always managed to survive under the name of (Y/n) Louise. No one thought that girl was a Zoldyck.

Illumi P.O.V

Impossible... The informations of the target show she's in the same location as my sister. I've called (y/n) so we could hang out later. Turns out she's in the same location. And performing? My target is one of the singers performing there. The informations say she'd be the first to appear on stage. I shall get going. Why not take Hisoka? He didn't tell me anything about (y/n) and him after all...

Time skip brought to you by Togashi's back pain~

We've arrived at the location. The crowd is crazy. Yelling excitedly. Why do they do that? They're going to show up in anyway! Ugh... This clown keeps looking at me weirdly... That's creepy. More than myself.

(Y/n) P.O.V

It's time for me to go on stage now. As soon as I appeared Infront of them. The screams got even louder when the girls appeared and the music strated to play. The show has began. All the fans sang along with us. Every song. Every interaction. Every dance break and introduction were full of screams for excitement coming from the squad.  Everyone one of us did her part in each song until the first break. We got changed into our other outfits and got some drinks before going back to our performance. It's my turn to interact with the crowd so I should go on stage first. The elevator got up and fans started screaming again. Even louder each second.

"What's up YorkNew? I'm (y/n). Hope you liked the performance so far! I'm speaking for all the other girls when I say that... This performance is the most amazing performance we've ever done. Thank you so much!" I said with everyone clapping and cheering for me. I spotted in the crowd two familiar figures looking at me. One wide eyed and the other smirking. Damnit Illumi didn't say he'll bring Hisoka! Damn I feel odd. Let it be (y/n)! Fans want a performance worth the 5years' wait they waited for us to come! I can't possibly mess up!

I got up after taking a few selfies wtih fans and giving some photographs.

The performance started again a few minutes later. And each time I looked at them, Hisoka and Illumi kept staring at me. Probably surprised. I winked at the crowd a few times actually. I saw Hisoka blush a little bit. He never did that before what the hell??! The fans would yell louder each time. Illumi stared at Hisoka almost killing him with his death glare. Then my favourite part of the performance came. My favourite song I wrote.

We slayed the performance to be honest. We then went to the backstage. We need some rest. We have a meet and greet tomorrow. We surely want to be ina good mood Infront of the fans.

Illumi P.O.V

My target is actually my sister... She's absolutely stunning. Her voice is great. It's just impressive how she sings, dances talks... It's like she owns this place.... Amazing...

Hisoka P.O.V

That's why I never found her. She built herself into a free strong willed woman. I've always known she has a talent in singing but this is crazy. She's even more perfect. But will she ever be with me? What if she got someone? Will she even accept me? She has everything someone could ever own! She obviously doesn't need me...