~The girls pt.2~

(Y/n) P.O.V

I obviously can't tell the girls everything. It'll get dangerous for them to know everything about my past. I'll just hide all wierd stuff. That's the best way...
"When I was a kid I grew up in a mountain mansion. My family was very rich. But at the age of 16 I got the chance to leave the house. I passed the test they had as a condition. Where I met Hisoka. We became quite close.  We've lived together for 2years. Just as roommates! And one day. I got an accident. I left that appartement. Obviously Hisoka didn't know that. It looked as if I left willingly.  A few months later I auditioned for the competition and met you guys. " they looked at me still expecting more than what I said so I continued." And I left because I want some time for myself. a few days ago I've met my brotherand guess what. Hisoka and him are friends. I felt weird when I saw him. I was happy. I've realized that I love him when we met yesterday. He looked happy to see me. He even hugged me. I don't know what to do anymore..." I was soon in a group hug. I felt sorry that I wasn't able to say the whole truth. I'm sorry... It's for your good girls.
"How did he treat you?" Layla asked as a relationship expert. It's good to have one in the squad.
"He's weird. He likes to flirt, joke, tease, he even gives me weird nicknames: (y/n/n), darling and that kind of stuff. He's so overprotective. He always hugged me out of nowhere in the past..." I replied
"Well, OBVIOUSLY he loves you!" She yelled making me cover my ears in pain.
"I don't think he does..." I said lowering my head abit.
"You'll find out eventually" Lana said.
"I agree. And what do you plan on doing now?" Kylie asked.
"I-i don't know..." I answered." I fear if I stayed around him too much it'd hurt when we go back home..." I said was that while tears fell down on my cheeks. I was always the emotional type. Too emotional that even my family could do nothing about it and ending up letting it be.
"(Y/n) you should really think the opposite way! You'd miss him even more if you don't hang out together now. I worry it'd hurt you later on" Layla said. Kylie and Lana agreed as well. I guess I should just do as they say. They've got some experiences.

Later that day~(Brought to you by Goku's instant transmission: Instant Transmission allows Goku and anyone that is in physical contact with him to instantly travel great distances (from meters to light-years, between the living world and Other World, or even travel outside time itself) just by concentrating on a particular individual's ki signature, and transmitting or feeling ...)

"WHERE'S MY TEAAA?" I yelled. Well when we're going on stage I need tea to calm down.
"SHUT UP AND LOOK FOR IT"Kylie yelled back.
"I DIDN'T FIND IT SO I YELLED! BAAAKAA!" I replied still screaming.
We then laughed at ourselves for the childish acts we were doing. It's all caused by the stress of going on stage. I finished my make-up. I don't do heavy make-up. Just some eyeshadow and lipstick. I let my (H/c) hair fall down since it reached a bit lower than my shoulders. I out on my earpiece and fixed my eyedrops secretly. Then, I wore the dark purple oversized sweater and black pants with my black highheeled boots. Then I went to the spot. I opened my phone to find a text. It was from Illumi.

-Where are you now?
-Going on stage why are you asking?
-Send location. I want to see you.
-sent. Don't act weird or talk about Nen or superpowers or our family Infront of my friends!
-Got it.
-Tell them you're my brother.

And then we went on stage....