~Injury~

(y/n) P.O.V

Since Illumi left I decided to take a shower. It would help me feel better. I was singing alongside my karaoke playlist. It was more like practice. It always feels good to sing during a shower. I put on my pyjamas and dried my hair as I walked out of the bathroom to see one red haired clown sitting while playing with my phone.
"How long have you been here?!" It felt awkward that I was singing while he was listening to me.
"Half and hour ago"he answered still not bothering to look at me.
"Oh... Illumi said he'll comeback in a few days"
"Thanks for telling me. I might just wait for him here. If you don't mind some company"
"Okay..."

As I tried to exit the room he pulled my hand with force and fell onto his arms my head landed on his chest as his hand stroke through my hair.
"Why did you leave me?" He asked. That was the question I was waiting for but yet I couldn't say a word. I couldn't open my mouth to answer.
"So... I expected that of you" he said pushing me away as I started to shake and tremble. He walked a towards the door as I rushed behind him and held his wrist too hard that the spot started to become darker. I didn't care.
"Wait... It's not that easy... I just can't explain it right now... But I promise I'll when I feel better about this... Just stay around and I'll eventually tell you..." I said then looked at the ground only to feel his nails raising my chin up to meet his golden eyes.
"If time is all you want, we have a lot of time to play around my darling ❤️~ Can you let go? It's broken now..." He said hissing a bit. I finally realised it and let go.
"Oh my god, I didn't mean that!"
"It's fine not so bad. It'll heal ina few months"
"No trust me it is! I'll take care of it for you"
"No need for that"
"Just trust me. I can fix this up!"
I used my cute cat face on him. He only sighed at gave up. I brought some water and put it besides me as I smiled and sat close to him. I closed my eyes to concentrate on using my ability. The water started floating around me as I controlled it so it goes against his broken hand. I simply kept moving the water around it so it come to its original form. The I put the water away and pulled the blood down. As soon as I was done, I took the water away and smiled at him. He was moving his fingers to check if it is fixed.
"Do you want to eat?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm going to cook" I replied as I put the water down and looked at him. "What do you want to eat?"
"You learned to cook?"
"Yes! Leaving alone in a big house with no one to take care of you teaches you a lot of things!" It was quiet for a moment. Until I felt his arms around me and his head on my shoulder.
"No need to cook we'll just order some take outs. Just stay around me from now on" he said.
I couldn't say a word. What's with him? He never does these things like being emotional and acting like a soft person. Although it's weird but I like it. Hope he stays like this forever or rather wish for that...